Rounds 4-7

MrCincinnati

Crosby off the board. Bengals must feel very comfortable with what they have at OT. I don't, but apparently they do...

Equanimous St Brown would be a really good pick coming up... As would Tim Settle or JaMarcus Jones. I even don't mind Luke Falk at this point. 

Just now, Hokie said:

Crosby off the board. Bengals must feel very comfortable with what they have at OT. I don't, but apparently they do...

Equanimous St Brown would be a really good pick coming up... As would Tim Settle or JaMarcus Jones. I even don't mind Luke Falk at this point. 

Well, we do have a 1st and 2nd round pick competing for 1 tackle spot, lol.

Settle is my hope now.  I'm not comfortable with our DTs outside of Geno...

1 minute ago, Hokie said:

They felt pretty comfortable last year with that OL too, but of course we all know where that went. If Pollack is the real deal in terms of being a good OL coach though, he might be able to salvage what's left of some of these guys.

Andrew Brown. Best DT on the board, and a good value pick, so not too upset about this one either. The Bengals don't appear to be eager to address hardly any of there picks on the offensive side of the ball though which worries me a bit.

Archived