Rounds 4-7

MrCincinnati

Meh. Position the Bengals could use more depth but Settle is a much better prospect. 

Haven't been impressed with our day 3. Can't believe we've ignored OT and some of these picks are just head scratchers. 

I get sticking to your board. Really, I do. That said, I'm also confused as to why this draft is so defense heavy, especially once you consider how awful the offense was last year. Really, really surprised we've ignored OT. 

Hoping our last pick of the 5th is Jamarco Jones, Equanimous St. Brown, or Falk. 

Don't care much about the 7th rounders - they're lottery picks. That said, kicker is an obvious target in round 7 and probably TE as well. 

7 minutes ago, Hokie said:

I get sticking to your board. Really, I do. That said, I'm also confused as to why this draft is so defense heavy, especially once you consider how awful the offense was last year. Really, really surprised we've ignored OT. 

Hoping our last pick of the 5th is Jamarco Jones, Equanimous St. Brown, or Falk. 

Don't care much about the 7th rounders - they're lottery picks. That said, kicker is an obvious target in round 7 and probably TE as well. 

Aside from the OL, I'm also very surprised they didn't take any TE's yet. Eifert, Kroft, and Uzomah are all free agents next year and all I heard in the offseason was they wanted to upgrade that position but didn't. I completely understand why they didn't take any WR's seeing as they still are banking on Ross and Malone, but yeah I would of prefered to get another guy.

Another CB. I have no idea what we're doing. This has been a horrendous day 3. 

Apparently no one in the front office is aware of the fact that we had the worst offense in the NFL last season. 

Archived