Vikings select...Jalyn Holmes, DL, Ohio St

SemperFeist

Another pick im meh on, i dont hate it. But will all the talent on the board, they take this guy? Sweat's knee must be worse than Teddy's. 

This whole draft has been meh for me, not one single pick im actually excited about. 

With five minutes left in the second quarter of Ohio State's spring football game, Ohio State senior defensive end Jalyn Holmes walked into the stands with a few teammates.

He was going to see his mother. And it was Urban Meyer's idea.

Soon, Vaughn Parker, wearing an OSU No. 11 Holmes jersey, was down on one knee, asking Tasha Holmes to marry him. Jalyn Holmes was standing next to them, cheering Parker on, sharing the moment with his mother.

"It was unbelievable," Meyer told cleveland.com after the spring game. "Jalyn earned that right, he's a classy kid and I love his mother. He told me it was happening and I said, 'Let's try to do it in the stadium.'"

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/2017/04/urban_meyer_helped_hatch_plan.html

The more the pick sinks in the less i like it, especially with what was available there. Duke Ejiofor would have been better. Not to mention all the big names we have been mentioning since last night. 

Im very disappointed in this draft, may be the first year ever where i wont even watch past the 5th round. 

Archived