4(107). Chris Herndon IV, TE, Miami

NewAge

5 minutes ago, JetsFan15 said:

Why are you so hot for RB?  We have a solid group with good competition as of now.  Crowel, Powell, Rawls, McGuire is a solid stable at this point. 

I/m with you on Edge but can't argue with TE as we no one on the roster with any type of track record.

Why.... bc TE we have youth at. Leggett and Hodges do exactly what this guy does.

At RB what do we have? Powell is 30. Rawls is below average. McGuire isn’t anything special. Crowell is the only one worth talking about with any kind of youth and skill. In a league that you need 3 RBs for depth I’d love to see our group be Crowell, a rookie and McGuire. Powell and Rawls shouldn’t have any holding power on this roster imo.

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Why.... bc TE we have youth at. Leggett and Hodges do exactly what this guy does.

At RB what do we have? Powell is 30. Rawls is below average. McGuire isn’t anything special. Crowell is the only one worth talking about with any kind of youth and skill. In a league that you need 3 RBs for depth I’d love to see our group be Crowell, a rookie and McGuire. Powell and Rawls shouldn’t have any holding power on this roster imo.

It's Round 4 we've got 3 picks left.

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

Not the biggest fan of this pick. Seems like he is a bit raw. So looks like Macc is going for high upside. But then why not someone like Sweat? Or even Hurst? Although he is not the best scheme fit.

Sweat and Hurst have huge medical concerns, that's why every team is passing on them not just us.

Kind of new this would be another underwhelming draft after the QB pick. We do however,  need to do a MUCH better job drafting in the middle rounds going forward. Mac needs to get us back in the second round next year and stop gambling. 

4 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Kind of new this would be another underwhelming draft after the QB pick. We do however,  need to do a MUCH better job drafting in the middle rounds going forward. Mac needs to get us back in the second round next year and stop gambling. 

I mean, no BS - We'll never be good unless that happens

Teams are built in these middle rounds

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Rawls had a outstanding first year with Seahawks, his last two years there the O line was horrible. The Seahawks fans didn't want to lose him.

Archived