• Josh Gordon and Antonio Calloway both stay clean
    • One gets suspended and one plays entire season
    • Gordon connects Calloway to his dealer; both get popped
    • Hornby

10 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Baker - the drunk

Gordon - the stoner

Callaway - the stoner’s apprentice

I say all three of them get pulled over and arrested. Baker in the drivers seat and a bag of Mary Jane in the glove box.

CLEEEEEEEEEEEEVELAND

They certainly sound like a lively bunch.

Browns gonna be lit.

It's pretty easy to stay away from weed once you've broken the cycle. It's not something that draws you back in like other drugs might have the propensity to do. I honestly think we're out of the woods with Josh Gordon.

I think Callaway is a complete moron. That being said, he's got superstar potential and is one of the rare WR's in the draft that could become a legitimate #1 WR. The only thing holding him back is his resin-filled brain stem. Boy I wish I trusted him to stay out of trouble, because he's going to light it up if he can avoid lighting it up and beating women...and robbing people.

Oh, and I think Gordon is going to try and help Callaway become less of a ruhTard. At least that's my hope. I really think Gordon would also benefit from mentoring a young kid like Callaway. It'd give him an added sense of responsibility and might make him less likely to fall back into bad habits as he talked out his own issues with Antonio.

But yeah, I don't have high hopes for the character of Callaway. He seems like the kind of dude you see on The First 48. I hope I'm wrong about him, but I'm ok with the pick even if I'm not, because of that ridiculous upside.

Archived