4-116 DE Dorance Armstrong

WizardHawk

16 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

If you don't like this group's potential, please go away. 

Lawrence is good anyway.

Crawford is not a DE. I know he plays there but he isn't a DE anymore than I'm the black power ranger when I play pretend with my friends.

Gregory is a great player, but I can't count him as a member of the team since he is currently suspended indefinitely.

Then we have Taco, Ealy, Tapper, and the rookie. Bunch of question marks. 

But yeah I like the potential. 

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Lawrence is good anyway.

Crawford is not a DE. I know he plays there but he isn't a DE anymore than I'm the black power ranger when I play pretend with my friends.

Gregory is a great player, but I can't count him as a member of the team since he is currently suspended indefinitely.

Then we have Taco, Ealy, Tapper, and the rookie. Bunch of question marks. 

But yeah I like the potential. 

Agreed. A lot of potential. Don't forget Irving gets kicked out to DE as well. 

That's if he isn't suspended.

I love this forum. Especially when we don’t draft a guy someone likes. They’re criticizing it with a player they would’ve taken. Like I’m sorry what team do you draft for? Are you a pro scout? Do you support your family breaking down players and drafting them?   

13 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Agreed. A lot of potential. Don't forget Irving gets kicked out to DE as well. 

That's if he isn't suspended.

The last time I saw Irving at DE was the Tampa Bay game in 2016. 

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

I see negative Nancy is back, smh. 

anyways, Trenches Trenches Trenches!! Don’t know much of him but I’ll take it. Top 100 player in the 4th round is a steal. And we need all the pass rush help we can get. 

So why do you like Armstrong over Sweat? I'll wait.

Or do you not look at any of the prospects and just spout off "Trenches, Trenches, Trenches!" because we drafted a DE? 

57 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

If you don't like this group's potential, please go away. 

The depth is good. I hope Gregory can be reinstated. It would be nice to have that explosive pass rusher on the opposite end of Lawrence 

18 hours ago, FastGT23 said:

I love this forum. Especially when we don’t draft a guy someone likes. They’re criticizing it with a player they would’ve taken. Like I’m sorry what team do you draft for? Are you a pro scout? Do you support your family breaking down players and drafting them?   

You're right. Every pick is amazing and they always work out because paid scouts drafted them. That's why there's never been a bust in NFL history like you would see in basketball. Because paid scouts are in charge. 

I remember in 2015 when we drafted Byron Jones at 27. I wanted Danielle Hunter. Hunter didnt get picked till 88. That means I was higher on Hunter than any paid scouting dept.

Hunter > Byron Jones. Easy. If we did a redraft Hunter wouldn't even last till 27. We would have to trade up for him.

This isn't string theory, dude. You don't need a PhD to see which muscled up freak is the fastest. It's football.  Paid scouts are wrong every year. Every single year. And couch scouts sometimes have the beat on a player because evaluation of football players isn't calculus. Obviously there is no sure thing because there is a human aspect to the prospects. Guys can get better or worse or both in a single year.

Archived