Packers vs. Eagles

ChaRisMa

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Play where Randall got hurt. He got jacked up

yeah he's going to have a hell of a joyful time when he has a 6'5, 270 pound tight end flashing over the middle. jesus, Bryce Treggs is friggin' 6', 185 pounds xD

edit: AND IT'S PRESEASON GAME ONE!

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Matthews can't sack a QB anywhere other than the blindside anymore. 

King caught looking at the QB. He'll get chewed out for that pause I imagine is him thinking Clay had the sack.

He has such a hard-on for the big-sack. Dude, you haven't been a relevant pass-rusher in three or so years. Just hit the damn QB. 

I want to laugh at the complaints in here so far, but it's just too damn depressing to laugh about people complaining about tackling in the preseason.  We got them to third and long twice, were proper tackling away from a sack on fourth and a sack on 3rd and 12, and people are complaining about the defense in a preseason game when the only issue so far has been tackling.  I really lol'd at the people who said we got no pass rush.  Lowry hit Wentz in like three seconds on that 4th down play.  How is that not a pass rush? 

It's preseason and people are complaining about tackling.  We're not the Seahawks.  We don't tackle all offseason.  It's gonna take a while.  :lol:

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I want to laugh at the complaints in here so far, but it's just too damn depressing to laugh about people complaining about tackling in the preseason.  We got them to third and long twice, were proper tackling away from a sack on fourth and a sack on 3rd and 12, and people are complaining about the defense in a preseason game when the only issue so far has been tackling.  I really lol'd at the people who said we got no pass rush.  Lowry hit Wentz in like three seconds on that 4th down play.  How is that not a pass rush? 

It's preseason and people are complaining about tackling.  We're not the Seahawks.  We don't tackle all offseason.  It's gonna take a while.  :lol:

Stop being such a damn homer and have some fun

Archived