Packers vs. Eagles

ChaRisMa

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I want to laugh at the complaints in here so far, but it's just too damn depressing to laugh about people complaining about tackling in the preseason.  We got them to third and long twice, were proper tackling away from a sack on fourth and a sack on 3rd and 12, and people are complaining about the defense in a preseason game when the only issue so far has been tackling.  I really lol'd at the people who said we got no pass rush.  Lowry hit Wentz in like three seconds on that 4th down play.  How is that not a pass rush? 

It's preseason and people are complaining about tackling.  We're not the Seahawks.  We don't tackle all offseason.  It's gonna take a while.  :lol:

It's preseason so I don't think anyone is getting too worked up in here (most of us are half-joking), but we've looked like crap so far.

Just now, packerjmf said:

It's preseason so I don't think anyone is getting too worked up in here (most of us are half-joking), but we've looked like crap so far.

It's hard to tell.  Memories of last year when people didn't want us to make the playoffs in a year where we went to the NFC Championship game. 

I choose to ignore the missed tackles and count them as a factor of the first real game contact.  If you assume even half of the missed tackles are made, the defense looks good.  Players are getting into the backfield quickly.  Looks much different than last year when it felt like we weren't in the backfield at all. 

Archived