Packers vs. Eagles

ChaRisMa

17 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:
46 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

So hard to do a RB in the preseason cause when do they have big games lol. TJ Yeldon might be a good start if he plays

Yeah, there's a trillion options. It's fun regardless to keep track of during the night and worst case I lose the whopping 20 bucks I put in lol

Mays, Perine, Brian Hill seem to be the ones I picked the most in the 3 ones I threw together. Time to start drinking.

You're doing $20 on PREASEASON games? wow!

1 hour ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Yep me too 

Yeah, there's a trillion options. It's fun regardless to keep track of during the night and worst case I lose the whopping 20 bucks I put in lol

Mays, Perine, Brian Hill seem to be the ones I picked the most in the 3 ones I threw together. Time to start drinking.

Luv Hill, so sad hes buried in Atlanta, he was gonna be my sleeper pick in fantasy this year...

Marlon Mack is gonna beast it this preseason I think....

7 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Week 1 of the Brett Hundley showcase tour. GB gonna be selling him to potential buyers in these games. Last real opportunity for them to do so. Cross fingers he shows well and then the team can move him in the offseason for a better pick than what they spent to draft him

You're in luck.

The Eagles almost certainly have the worst cornerback group in the NFL.

If he can't feast on our corners, then you're screwed.

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You're in luck.

The Eagles almost certainly have the worst cornerback group in the NFL.

If he can't feast on our corners, then you're screwed.

Worst corners performance challenge accepted.

1 hour ago, JBURGE25 said:

Okay phew

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge ex degenerate. I could tell you some horrifying stories. I gave it up pretty easily. I have bet $50 on PS games before. It's not as insane as you might think. I think I had better hit rate there. You basically bet the QBs with a little educated guess on how long they'll play.

I would legit do better picking PS games ATS than NFL regular ats lol. 

We used to study one conference in cbb and then just hammer it. One year we made some off the big sky just rolling crazy money every night. Our bookie gave me and my buddy a gamblers anon card once as a semi joke. But I think he was kind of serious. I miss it but I don't at the same time. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

You guys are down there for sure, but our best corner was a 7th round rookie last season and bad. :|

I have a feeling both offenses are gonna look good passing. 

Who to watch for you guys? 

Archived