With the 129th pick of the NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Will Richardson, T/G

.Buzz

1 minute ago, DuvalsKing said:

Looks like ASJ has wing man to go to AA with

Isn't here if he doesn't have those off field issues. Gotta hope he sticks straight and if he does he may very well be our long-term fixture at RT.

This is the Dede type pick I guess. i guess like Dede (and ASJ) they must be confident his issues are behind him. 

The value is good, he can play. And a position of need. 

I kinda hate giving guys a pass on behaviour like that...but if he really has changed...I guess...

I, unlike most football fans, believe in forgiveness and second chances. I believe people can change for the better and its happened before and although the opposite is true as well, we have to consider that not much was spent here. A 4th to prove a guy with talent will stay out of trouble and reach his potential is not much to spend. 

4 hours ago, Jags said:

I, unlike most football fans, believe in forgiveness and second chances. I believe people can change for the better and its happened before and although the opposite is true as well, we have to consider that not much was spent here. A 4th to prove a guy with talent will stay out of trouble and reach his potential is not much to spend. 

Every situation is different though. While i believe in forgiveness at some point you can forgive someone but not want them to be a part of your life/team

20 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Every situation is different though. While i believe in forgiveness at some point you can forgive someone but not want them to be a part of your life/team

This is true and to relate this to football we'd like to bring up the example of Justin Blackmon. Who even if he got clean today and said he was making a comeback, I wouldn't want to see him on the Jaguars. 

Archived