Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kiltman

Eagles select DE Josh Sweat 4th Round 130 Overall

Recommended Posts

He def needs some weight. But he'll have time to develop into the 6'5 frame. Good fit I think. Gotta protect against BG exiting. Excited about his athleticism. He should jump off the screen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome..type of picks you make from a point of strength.

Could be a hell of a steal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jroc04 said:

He def needs some weight. But he'll have time to develop into the 6'5 frame. Good fit I think. Gotta protect against BG exiting. Excited about his athleticism. He should jump off the screen. 

Might not use him at DE doe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If his knee holds up he could be a monster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See some reports of him moving to LB. I don't see it, think he's strictly an edge player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like any high upside picks on day 3. 

What are the issues with his knee? Does he just need a red-shirt year or is it something that's not going away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

See some reports of him moving to LB. I don't see it, think he's strictly an edge player. 

Should be clarified in the press conference, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Eagles27 said:

Like any high upside picks on day 3. 

What are the issues with his knee? Does he just need a red-shirt year or is it something that's not going away?

he apparently like almost lost a leg in HS, but i don't know if it goes beyond that

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long Sweat(y) Cox 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kid is going to be a monster rushing out of the wide 9. Could lead the league in preseason sacks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×