4th Round Pick (133rd Overall): J'Mon Moore [WR; Mizzou]

Packerraymond

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

What's the Missouri team walkoff?

30 members of the team refused to take part in athletic activities until the University president resigned, in response to several racially-motivated student incidents on campus.

4 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:
7 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

He's a one-upper. Everytime a Mizzou teammate tells a story Moore pipes up with a tangential story of his own. It puts people off, but it's more of an irritant than a character flaw.

I'm more concerned with his drops he had, this sounds more of a nitpick.

Have to manage a locker room too. A severe one-upper can be the genesis of a schism. I have read that David Bahktiari especially doesn't like to be one-upped.

20 minutes ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Looks like a good route runner here.

That route caught my eye. He fried that db. I’m watching JMon Moore and I’m seeing a good fit in Green Bay. The guy actually looks pretty fast and he is a very shifty route runner. More of a long strider ala Jordy but this guy is more athletic overall than Jordy. 

Just now, Cakeshoppe said:

30 members of the team refused to take part in athletic activities until the University president resigned, in response to several racially-motivated student incidents on campus.

I mean if it's for a good cause whats so bad about this? 30 members of the team is a lot, so many people were behind it not just him.

Just now, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Because it was based on lies.

Yep.  Somebody lost their job because people wanted to see something that wasn't there.  Can't really blame Moore because it's easy to get caught up in that sort of thing, but they pitched a fit over lies and it lost somebody a job. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2015/11/09/the-incidents-that-led-to-the-university-of-missouri-presidents-resignation/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f5e6e9f811cc

Some reading in the issue for those unfamiliar. As a summary, the team and coach stood behind the black players decision and actually immediately after, state legislaters did as well.

Archived