4th Round Pick (133rd Overall): J'Mon Moore [WR; Mizzou]

Packerraymond

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

So basically a slightly tougher Geronimo Allison?  Not crazy about it. 

Shees... Why are some Packer fans in such a rush to bellyache?!?

This guy is very athletic and fast; he messed up on his 40 at the combine... Watch him play at all and you'll notice he's fast, a sub 4.5 guy with amazing agility... Is that Allison?

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

Shees... Why are some Packer fans in such a rush to bellyache?!? This guy is very athletic and fast; he messed up on his 40 at the combine... Watch him play at all and you'll notice he's fast, a sub 4.5 guy with amazing agility... Is that Allison?

This ^^^^^^^

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

This guy is very athletic and fast; he messed up on his 40 at the combine... Watch him play at all and you'll notice he's fast, a sub 4.5 guy with amazing agility... Is that Allison?

Yeah I think he's clearly a top 6 or 7 athlete at the position in this draft, at least in terms of "draftable players" and not pure workout guys.

5 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Yeah I think he's clearly a top 6 or 7 athlete at the position in this draft, at least in terms of "draftable players" and not pure workout guys.

His 3C time highlights athletic ability, he's very agile.

4 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I'm watching his combine results and not seeing where he lined up wrong. Just ran a bad one. He may have been confused afterward about it, but I don't see him lined up wrong in the video. Regardless, he's shown he's faster than the combine run.

Was that the issue?... It's been discussed by the talking heads there was some issue with his 40... Like you mentioned, watching him in a game and he's fast.

15 minutes ago, Cakeshoppe said:

I'm watching his combine results and not seeing where he lined up wrong. Just ran a bad one. He may have been confused afterward about it, but I don't see him lined up wrong in the video. Regardless, he's shown he's faster than the combine run.

I feel like Mark Gorscak, the Pittsburgh coach who does the 40s, is so on top of how the 40s are supposed to be run, that I'd be stunned if he let Moore start wrong. 

I followed the story, pretty close.  I'm going to try to keep this as polite as possible.  There are actors on campus that will use underhanded means to accomplish their goals.  Moore, and some of the football team were participants in these groups.  I do not care for these groups.  Therefore I do not care for J'Mon Moore.  You can believe what you want on the matter, that is your right, just as it is mine to disagree with them.  I don't really want to have these arguments for the 300th time.  I do not believe that I will ever be a fan of J'Mon Moore and I wish he were not a member of my beloved Packers.

SO, back to football.  He will have to work on catching the ball.  I don't know if he has the yips, needs to work on his concentration, or what.  One of the guys on the draft show said maybe he needs to get his eyes checked.  If he doesn't catch more consistently, he will find himself in Aaron's doghouse pretty quickly.  If he gets the drops under control, he can be good.  If I had to compare to a former Packer, I would say he is probably what our optimistic hopes for Charles Johnson were.

Just now, Donzo said:

It was an initial reaction before I had more information to base my opinion on.  If YOU would have bothered to read through the thread, you would have seen that, as I was corrected and informed, my opinion had changed as I was told more about him.  You want my initial opinion to be based on what I knew 30 minutes after my initial opinion or something?  Sheesh. 

3 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I'm just mad we took someone from such a ****ty football school @DavidatMIZZOU

We're not ****ty, ****ty teams are lovable.  We are mediocre, nobody likes mediocre.  Remember that time that you cooked that amazing hamburger? Hell yes! Remember the time you dropped the burger in the coals and it was horrible?  Yes... Remember that burger you got from McDonalds in 1992? Mizzou is that McDonalds burger.  

Archived