Jason Kelce Looking to Bounce Back

Phire

YEah, that's an awesome example of Kelce's athleticism and something few if any other centers can do. He hasn't been perfect this year, still getting pushed back a bit and has a couple holding penalties iirc, but definitely looks better than last year. Also probably helps the two guards next to him have been so bad it's nearly impossible to notice anything else.

9 minutes ago, Danger said:

So how has he done this season? Him and Peters, how are they playing compared to last season?

Kelce got better as last season progressed I believe. I'm not sure he's looked as good as he did Sunday in a while though.

I think Peters is still good, but he's gonna get beat now and again like he did versus Justin Houston the other week.

14 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Kelce got better as last season progressed I believe. I'm not sure he's looked as good as he did Sunday in a while though.

I think Peters is still good, but he's gonna get beat now and again like he did versus Justin Houston the other week.

Did he ever really get owned by Houston? Honestly, thought he did an exceptional job  (I recall one run play where houstons athleticism was the difference) regardless, he makes a lot of LTs look bad... regularly. Peters is still an elite LT, I don't know why all you guys don't like giving him the props he deserves. If anything he's been better than last year by cutting down on all the false starts, so far.

3 hours ago, BLick12 said:

Did he ever really get owned by Houston? Honestly, thought he did an exceptional job  (I recall one run play where houstons athleticism was the difference) regardless, he makes a lot of LTs look bad... regularly. Peters is still an elite LT, I don't know why all you guys don't like giving him the props he deserves. If anything he's been better than last year by cutting down on all the false starts, so far.

There's been at least a couple of times where he should've been called for a false start and hadn't.

I'm not trying to hate on Peters though. I love the guy. He is still playing at a high level in his mid 30s.

We absolutely need him to stay healthy as Johnson hasn't proven himself at LT.

Archived