SemperFeist

Carlson Is Mr. Wrong After He Misses Right (waived pg. 17)

25 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

I was totally ripped to shreds for suggesting the tiny deal forbath signed indicated he wasn't good. Appears the GM agrees. 

Good job on you, I apologize on behalf of everyone that didn’t agree with your idea. You were right.

Don't know why people have such an attitude towards kickers...a good kicker is definitely worth a 5th or 6th rounder..this kid's resume also looks pretty good

Just now, upriser7 said:

Don't know why people have such an attitude towards kickers...a good kicker is definitely worth a 5th or 6th rounder..this kid's resume also looks pretty good

At least they got the best one

2 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

Nah. The last one we drafted early was a bust, so we should never draft another that early. Like how 2001 showed we should never draft a RB early. Still furious over those horrible Peterson and Cook picks!

11 minutes ago, upriser7 said:

It’s because you’re odds of finding a good kicker in the draft is about the same as finding a good kicker who’s an undrafted free agent. 

2 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

It’s because you’re odds of finding a good kicker in the draft is about the same as finding a good kicker who’s an undrafted free agent. 

Is that any different than most other positions though?

I can’t believe we got Daniel Carlson!  This guy is the next Justin Tucker!

Just kidding...  I don’t know anything about him, but you could imagine what it would be like if he was!

6 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Is that any different than most other positions though?

Yes.

Just now, Kparty15 said:

Just kidding...  I don’t know anything about him, but you could imagine what it would be like if he was!

Doesn't matter. Every team finds Justin Tuckers in UDFA. Worst pick in NFL history! :D

1 minute ago, Kparty15 said:

I see a lot of fake kicks in the future. The kid can move!

41 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Good job on you, I apologize on behalf of everyone that didn’t agree with your idea. You were right.

Frankly, one rain this site has shrunk so much is that there is a small clique of users that kind of push a lot of others away..   

26 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Yes.

Is it in the 5th+ round range though?

END OF THE WORLD GARRRRR!!!!!

Seriously folks, it's a fifth round pick. He's the consensus best kicker in the draft. We've had unsteady kicker for the past 4 years. This franchise has been snakebitten by kickers throughout its history. If it costs a fifth round pick to change that, then I say "YO VIP! LET'S KICK IT!!!"

Not a fan of drafting kicker but even I knew who this guy was. Sorry for Forbath but this kid can be our kicker for long time.