5th Round Pick (172nd Overall): JK Scott [P; Alabama]

Packerraymond

Just now, packerjmf said:

So him and J'Mon Moore should room together in training camp? We could have a fun reality show. 

My money is on the punter.  No cup could protect against a punter's kick, and you know punters fight dirty. 

I know absolutely nothing about any P prospect, but for me it's simple enough.  If he's an above average P that can hold, he was probably worth the pick. The kickoff thing would have been cool 10 years ago, but I'm kind of expecting the league to eliminate kickoffs by the 2020 season.  If he doesn't work out, I've not getting overly worked up about taking a shot on a P with high upside while risking pick #172.  We're not talking about a BJ Sander scenario here.

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

17% of his punts landed inside the 10. Think they said something about ~45% landed inside the 20. Basically, the kid flips the field.

Hey, our kickers might have sucked but this kid was a monster for Bama.  This is a nice upgrade. 

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

Penis size?

Seriously though. What am I missing here.. I'm dumb

Religious.  So did Burks.  Moore talks about God a lot on his Twitter.  Those are the only ones I noticed, but I didn't check any of the others, they were just obvious with Scott, Burks and Moore based on the little I looked into them.  I'm certain it wouldn't take long for me to find it on the others. 

Archived