5th Round Pick (174th Overall): Marquez Valdes-Scantling [WR; USF]

Packerraymond

Just now, Slinky said:

More of a habit more than anything. He's shown he can catch with his hands. Hopefully they can break him of that habit. 

Yeah, I hope so too. I want to see him go high point the football rather than waiting til it hits his numbers. He does that, he scores a lot more. I also want to see him separate from DBs more like a 4.37 guy than he does. Seems like there's always someone on his hip.

Going to be super interesting to see who makes the final 53 at WR this year.

Feel like Moore and Geronimo have the best bets to see playing time on offense, wouldn’t be surprised if this was the end of Davis and Yancey

• Like 1

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

I get yelled at when I give initial impressions, so somebody tell me what to think about him before I have a first impression. 

Well, all I can do is point you towards what I posted. He's got talent and will definitely benefit from a QB upgrade but, as with any player available at this pick, he has his flaws.

10 minutes ago, Blink said:

Going to be super interesting to see who makes the final 53 at WR this year.

Feel like Moore and Geronimo have the best bets to see playing time on offense, wouldn’t be surprised if this was the end of Davis and Yancey

Too early to tell but I could see this. Yancey didn't make the 53 as a draft pick, plus neither are Gutz guys so they are suspect. I would like Clark to have another year to develop and make the 53.