Jets acquire DE Henry Anderson from the Colts

NewAge

Hey guys, good pick up. He was finally rounding the corner last year from his knee injury in 2016 when he busted his larynx and missed the rest of the season. 

He was playing at 301 lbs last year and lost 15 lbs before OTAs to transition to 4-3 DE/DT. But many questioned his fit in a 4-3 D.

one of my personal faves

Just now, Sapo28 said:

Throwing into a vastly different secondary though. Tru really changes the dynamic there.

Loved adding Tru. But no mater how talented a CB is... it’s hard to guard any WR for a long amount of time. I just can’t get behind between yesterday and today adding 4 DLineman and not 1 Edge Guy.

15 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Loved adding Tru. But no mater how talented a CB is... it’s hard to guard any WR for a long amount of time. I just can’t get behind between yesterday and today adding 4 DLineman and not 1 Edge Guy.

blitzing. think bowles goes back to his roots and we end up leading the league in blitz percentage

20 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

It's not a one year process. I would think the hope is that after this weekend the DL is essentially solidified for the medium term future. 

4 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Second favorite move of the draft.

we have such a talented defensive line, but our edge rushers are trash

We needed to upgrade the rush D. I think we went overboard with it though. We now have 6 5 techs.

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

We needed to upgrade the rush D. I think we went overboard with it though. We now have 6 5 techs.

5- (Leo, Anderson, Shep, Foley, Cooper), Pennel is more of a NT and is probably gonna start over McLendon

Archived