NewAge

Jets acquire DE Henry Anderson from the Colts

WHAT A STEAL IM HYPED FOR THIS MOVE

Yeah this is really good. He was on his way to being one of the most productive 3-4 DEs at one point early in his career and got hurt. I didn't really pay attention to the Colts last year, how was he? 

Hey guys, good pick up. He was finally rounding the corner last year from his knee injury in 2016 when he busted his larynx and missed the rest of the season. 

He was playing at 301 lbs last year and lost 15 lbs before OTAs to transition to 4-3 DE/DT. But many questioned his fit in a 4-3 D.

one of my personal faves

So teams won’t be able to run on us but the QBs will have 8 seconds to throw.

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Like always bro. Wish it was 70’s/80’s football. We would have multiple super bowl wins since 09 lol 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Throwing into a vastly different secondary though. Tru really changes the dynamic there.

Just now, Sapo28 said:

Throwing into a vastly different secondary though. Tru really changes the dynamic there.

Loved adding Tru. But no mater how talented a CB is... it’s hard to guard any WR for a long amount of time. I just can’t get behind between yesterday and today adding 4 DLineman and not 1 Edge Guy.

15 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Loved adding Tru. But no mater how talented a CB is... it’s hard to guard any WR for a long amount of time. I just can’t get behind between yesterday and today adding 4 DLineman and not 1 Edge Guy.

blitzing. think bowles goes back to his roots and we end up leading the league in blitz percentage

20 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

It's not a one year process. I would think the hope is that after this weekend the DL is essentially solidified for the medium term future. 

Second favorite move of the draft.

we have such a talented defensive line, but our edge rushers are trash

4 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Second favorite move of the draft.

we have such a talented defensive line, but our edge rushers are trash

We needed to upgrade the rush D. I think we went overboard with it though. We now have 6 5 techs.

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

We needed to upgrade the rush D. I think we went overboard with it though. We now have 6 5 techs.

5- (Leo, Anderson, Shep, Foley, Cooper), Pennel is more of a NT and is probably gonna start over McLendon

As far as Scheme this line will open up alot more holes for the pass rushers. 

Should be interesting to watch. Id imagine if Jenkins or Maudlin dont take a huge leap this season we are poised to address the position next year.