6(179). Parry Nickerson, CB, Tulane

NewAge

18 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I’ve seen us ruin investment at QB recently bc of lack of talent around the QB. And if it happens again it will be beyond awful.

Yes, good thing we don’t have a rookie Stephen Hill lined up to be our starting WR with David Nelson as the only Plan B. 

Not only is our top end talent better now but we also have way more depth. We have so many lottery tickets that the odds of a couple of them panning out are pretty good. 

28 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I’ve seen us ruin investment at QB recently bc of lack of talent around the QB. And if it happens again it will be beyond awful.

Relax.  Give them time.  With Sam at QB we now will have a QB to attract top offensive weapons.  Rome was not built in a day .... it will happen over the next couple off seasons. 

A good QB can make it work. Look at what McCown was doing with our weapons last season, plus Enunwa should be back this season.

Its not about this season, we aren't winning ****. Next offseason we can go big at trying to get the pieces needed for Darnold, but right now its about developing him. Good QBs make it work no matter who they have, stop blaming talent on why a QB fails. We have enough solid WRs that a good QB can make plays.

Darnold is not Sanchez. Sanchez liked to party and had off field distractions, Darnold seems BORING. Which is a good thing cause most of the elite QBs are boring.

25 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

How the heck did he last to 6th round? He was a playmaker in college and is super fast. I think this has a chance to be a real steal. 

Might be medicals. Had a knee injury a few years ago. 

Archived