49ers select Marcell Harris, S, Florida at #184

y2lamanaki

Like the healthy player. Do not like another injured pick, especially our 84th DB selected this draft.

Although, I guess that's a cool strategy. Make sure other teams can't get DBs. At least Witherspoon/Colbert proved we know how to scout them. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't know anything about him. But another redshirt option? I mean we're at the point of the draft where you either get cut or suffer a mysterious injury that puts you on the IR lol.

Not sure he torn it 9 months ago so chance is he is back healthy.

Awful pick to me. He's old, inexperienced, coming off an achilles, has no versatility. I checked out his NFL scouting report, and the first positive that was posted about him was that he was well liked LOL. That's not a great sign 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Like the healthy player. Do not like another injured pick, especially our 84th DB selected this draft.

Although, I guess that's a cool strategy. Make sure other teams can't get DBs. At least Witherspoon/Colbert proved we know how to scout them. 

What kind of style does he play? More of a box safety? 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't know anything about him. But another redshirt option? I mean we're at the point of the draft where you either get cut or suffer a mysterious injury that puts you on the IR lol.

Or you're Adrian Colbert. I don't like throwing away late picks, and this one feels like an absolute flier. Oh well.

Just now, Forge said:

Awful pick to me. He's old, inexperienced, coming off an achilles, has no versatility. I checked out his NFL scouting report, and the first positive that was posted about him was that he was well liked LOL. That's not a great sign 

i hear he has cool hair too

Just now, Justone2 said:

Not sure he torn it 9 months ago so chance is he is back healthy.

usually take 2 years to fully recover on the achilles, so even if he's playing this off season, he's not going to be at full speed. So there's no doubt he's just an IR guy at this point to me, or we are just going to cut him. I'd give him no chance at making the roster at what is likely to be less than 100% health. 

Archived