The Haul vs Ginger Christ Superstar: An Epilogue

Kiltman

With todays draft, the picks from the trade that landed us Wentz are complete, arring them trading any of these guys for picks

In this corner....

• WR Corey Coleman: In two seasons, Coleman has played in 19 games (18 starts). He has 56 catches for 718 yards and 5 TDs. He is a projected starter for the Browns in 2018.

• OT Shon Coleman: Coleman had a rough season in 2017, but he got good experience under his belt, starting all 16 games. With Joe Thomas heading to retirement, Coleman is currently projected as the starting LT heading into 2018.

• OG/OT Spencer Drango: Drango has appeared in 32 games in two seasons, starting 19. He's a projected backup in 2018.

• QB Cody Kessler: Traded to the Jaguars for a conditional seventh round pick.

• S Derrick Kindred: Kindred has appeared in 26 games, starting 15. He has 103 career tackles, 1 INT, 0 FF. He's a projected backup in 2018.

• QB DeShone Kizer: Kizer started 15 games for the Browns in 2017, going 0-15 (obviously), with a QB rating of 60.5 The Browns traded him to the Packers for CB/S Damarious Randall.

• WR Ricardo Louis: In 32 games (12 starts), Louis has 45 catches for 562 yards and 0 TDs. He's projected as the team's No. 4 WR in 2018.

• WR Jordan Payton: Payton was released prior to the 2017 season. He is not currently on an NFL roster.

• S Jabrill Peppers: In 13 games (13 starts) as a rookie, Peppers had 44 tackles and 1 INT. He also averaged 6.0 yards per return on 30 punt returns and 22.7 yards per return on 14 kick returns.

• DE Chad Thomas: Selected No. 67 overall in the 2018 NFL Draft.

• CB Denzel Ward: Selected No. 4 overall in the 2018 NFL Draft. 

• The Browns also used pick No. 178 (a branch-off pick from the Wentz trade) to move up from 114 to 105 to select WR Antonio Callaway.
5OtiXIK.png

or

8M1u4yR.jpg

Wentzlvania - GOAT STATUS in year two, had an mvp season. Stole hearts and scored tuddies galore

Can we please get this in flowchat form? That is what really made that thread for me. 

Also never forget that they could have DeShaun Watson from our haul, but got greedy and decided that the haul within the haul > DeShaun Watson. Essentially passed on 2 guys who already look to be the future of the league. What do they get? 1-31 record over the last 2 years and Baker Mayfield. 

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Also never forget that they could have DeShaun Watson from our haul, but got greedy and decided that the haul within the haul > DeShaun Watson. Essentially passed on 2 guys who already look to be the future of the league. What do they get? 1-31 record over the last 2 years and Baker Mayfield

HEY!!!!

HE HAS SPUNK!!!

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:07 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Can we please get this in flowchat form? That is what really made that thread for me. 

8lclrEm.png

Sometimes there's nothing like a little brainless activity in the middle of a work day...

9 hours ago, Danger said:

Corey Coleman, Jabrill Peppers, Denzel Ward, +bums

for 

Wentz, Hollins, and *Derek Barnett (Getting Carson Wentz allowed us to move Bradford and acquire Barnett)

1-31

for

1 Lombardi

Kind of an expert at the Haul:

WR Corey Coleman: Average... Last memory of him - dropped a pass during the pittsburgh game that would have gave us a first down and killed a potential game winning drive. This earned him the nickname "Can't Catch" Coleman. 

OT Shon Coleman: Decent lineman. Can't complain. 

OG/OT Spencer Drango: Again decent lineman. 

QB Cody Kessler: Garbage. 

S Derrick Kindred: Good off the bench and S/T. 

QB DeShone Kizer: Oh don't get me started on this poor kid. Who drafts a rookie project and then starts him with no vet QB mentorship for him?

WR Ricardo Louis: Trash. 

WR Jordan Payton: Trash. 

S Jabrill Peppers: If they played him in position he might be good. Yet Williams (DC) plays him so deep, that Peppers could moon light during games selling beer in the stands. 

DE Chad Thomas: I have no idea about this gem. 

CB Denzel Ward: I'm a bucks fan, I yelled Ward's name in anger too many times to count. Kid has bust written all over him. 

WR Antonio Callaway: LULZ! He'll fit right in with Flash Gordon. 

Or 

Carson Wentz: Excellent QB that will lead the Eagles for years to come. 

Bunch of backups and a few decent starters or a franchise QB?????

There is a reason I'm here and not there anymore.  

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Archived