6th Round Pick (207th Overall): Equanimeous St. Brown [WR; Notre Dame]

Packerraymond

Just now, chillparsi1 said:

Aight someone break it down for me. Why are we so excited about a guy that repeatedly got passed up for 5 rounds and played at one of the most overrated college programs in recent memory? Is it just height-weight-speed?

probably has something to do with some people thinking even a few days ago he might be the best WR in the class, consensus opinion he was at least a 2nd round type guy that we just drafted at 207

Just a thought.

Just now, MathMan said:

"He lived in France for a short time as a youth and went to a French school while living in California."

I was fine with Moore, I was fine with the punter, but restore firegute.com for drafting some Frenchman with ODB hair. 

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

Since Mac is reworking the entire offense this offseason, I am guessing he has decided to emphasize "tall guys go deep" as a key strategic wrinkle. 

So same scheme, just different player types?

4 minutes ago, chillparsi1 said:

Aight someone break it down for me. Why are we so excited about a guy that repeatedly got passed up for 5 rounds and played at one of the most overrated college programs in recent memory? Is it just height-weight-speed? (No, haven't watched him)

Correct if I'm wrong but isn't anyone you draft now someone who's been passed over repeatedly for 5 rounds haha

Archived