Davante
Cobb
Allison
Trevor Davis
Michael Clark
Moore
Valdez-Scantling
St Brown

Who's out? I guess Davis and Clark, V-S to the practice squad?

I'd cut Trevor Davis tomorrow and not look back once. His return skills are good, that's it, end of story. The only bomb he can catch is yelling bomb on a plane......

6 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I was fine with Moore, I was fine with the punter, but restore firegute.com for drafting some Frenchman with ODB hair. 

That one made me laugh out loud, HtZ :D Dude is not french, though, his mother is german. Just sent him to a school in Paris (which is actually domestic abuse if you ask me).

For a 6th, I'll take him. I think Brown was the WR that fans got enamored with the measurables and didn't consider where the NFL was going (smaller/quick/get open fast). I like Brown as a project, but I'm not sure he'll be able to get open in the NFL, and has more long stride speed than quickness that makes people miss. 10 years ago he'd have been a second rounder, but not today.

21 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

For a 6th, I'll take him. I think Brown was the WR that fans got enamored with the measurables and didn't consider where the NFL was going (smaller/quick/get open fast). I like Brown as a project, but I'm not sure he'll be able to get open in the NFL, and has more long stride speed than quickness that makes people miss. 10 years ago he'd have been a second rounder, but not today.

Dont disagree with the analysis but there will always be a place for tall WR's in this league so long at they can get up there and get the ball.

1 hour ago, pacman5252 said:

NFL is also moving towards a game where the QB has to throw the ball in the general area of the WR. 

I'd watch a few games of his 2016 season with Kizer. 

Also, only 3 WRs had a faster 10 Yard split at the combine.

6 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

NFL is also moving towards a game where the QB has to throw the ball in the general area of the WR. 

I'd watch a few games his 2016 season with Kizer. 

Also, only 3 WRs had faster 10 Yard split at the combine.

-There is a difference between throwing to a space where you know a WR is open (based off route design), and throwing it up space to a tall WR. You are seeing less of the later

-Is he going to get a clean 10 yard release ever in the NFL? He isn't  His top end speed is also mediocre. We've seen a lot of Mike Williams in the NFL.

2 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

-There is a difference between throwing to a space where you know a WR is open (based off route design), and throwing it up space to a tall WR. You are seeing less of the later

-Is he going to get a clean 10 yard release ever in the NFL? He isn't  His top end speed is also mediocre. We've seen a lot of Mike Williams in the NFL.

Wow. Please don't act like that's what I said. That'd be dragging this thing down to a whole another level of lunacy. 

Glad you mentioned Mike Williams (and his 1.66 10 Yard Split). 

The majority of St. Brown's current issues are at the top of his routes. 

Archived