Offensive PlayThings

incognito_man

Here is your current stable of guys possibly catching passes from Aaron Rodgers in 2018. Who makes it?

Davante Adams

Jimmy Graham

Randall Cobb

J'Monn Moore

Equanimeous St. Brown

Geronimo Allison

MVS

Trevor Davis

DeAngelo Yancey

Lance Kendricks

Michael Clark

I'll say: Adams/Cobb/Moore/ESB/Allison/Davis & Graham/Kendricks from this list.

Who you got? And how does this group look to you?

Can't even expect a big impact out of a first-3rd round WR.  If one of our rookies has 20 catches this year, I'll be amazed.  I hate to say it, but after this draft, I'm no longer opposed to Dez Bryant.  Even with Jimmy Graham, this receiving corps looks a lot like a replay of 2015.  Hopeful Davis steps up, but not too optimistic there. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Can't even expect a big impact out of a first-3rd round WR.  If one of our rookies has 20 catches this year, I'll be amazed.  I hate to say it, but after this draft, I'm no longer opposed to Dez Bryant.  Even with Jimmy Graham, this receiving corps looks a lot like a replay of 2015.  Hopeful Davis steps up, but not too optimistic there. 

I dunno, I think having the better shower of Moore, ESB or Allison as your #4 pass-catcher is sitting in pretty decent shape. Adams/Graham/Cobb with TyMont/Jones as capable receiving backs as well is a good group. Having a guy like ESB as a deep threat could be pretty nice....

Just now, incognito_man said:

I dunno, I think having the better shower of Moore, ESB or Allison as your #4 pass-catcher is sitting in pretty decent shape. Adams/Graham/Cobb with TyMont/Jones as capable receiving backs as well is a good group. Having a guy like ESB as a deep threat could be pretty nice....

What is a receiving back and how do you use them?  Please forward your response to Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay, Wisconsin. 

7 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

After drafting 3 recievers, doubt we're signing Dez. One of these guys are gonna play outside, expecting 1 to have a season like Adams in 14'.

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Proud of you HZ. Agreed. Drafting 3 WRs on Day 3 does nothing to change the fact GB needs a reliable No. 2, at least for 1 year. If not Dez, someone else. These guys maybe bring some upside but I see very little help in 2018, especially early on. 

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Gotta think that if we let Alexander return punts you can officially say Davis has bombed

Even if we don't, I think Quadree Henderson can be a camp body that can come in and take the job. Kid was a dynamite return man in college. Only problem is...he's a "WR" too. Could probably get away with cutting RB4 and carrying 7 WR with either Davis or Henderson.

Archived