Buddy Howell, RB, FAU
Greg Joseph, K, FAU
Claudy Mathieu, DE, Notre Dame (OH)
Mike McCray, LB, Michigan
Anthony Moten, DT, Miami
Jamiyus Pittman, DT, UCF
Quincy Redmon, EDGE, Fairmont State
David Steinmetz, OL, Purdue

Buddy Howell, RB, Florida Atlantic, 6-1, 215 (via FAU OwlAccess)
David Steinmetz, T, Purdue, 6-7, 321
Connor Hilland, G, William & Mary, 6-6, 303

Quincy Redmon, DE, Fairmont State, 6-4, 253
Claudy Mathieu, DE, Notre Dame College, 6-6, 250
Jamiyus Pittman, DT, Central Florida, 6-1, 319
Mike McCray, LB, Michigan, 6-1, 243
Jalen Davis, CB, Utah State, 5-9, 180

Greg Joseph, K, Florida Atlantic, 6-0, 210

Lucas Travelle, LS, TCU

20 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

Jamiyus Pittman, DT, UCF

It's going to be hard for a UDFA to break onto the top 53 with the DL they already have but I'm cheering for this guy. He'd have to beat out Vincent Taylor, and Hayes may well be playing some DT as well.

16 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

so we also sign a kicker in UDFA. Wonder who wins out. If it isnt the dude we drafted, seems like a bad pick, no?

He was the 2nd pick the Fins had in the 7th round.  Think of that pick as a "preferred UDFA" where there isn't any competition to sign him.  

What the heck is going on with Riley Ferguson, the QB from Memphis?  I saw early reports that he was deciding between the Fins and Eagles.  But then there were reports that he actually signed with the Bucs, so I stopped following him.  Well, Rotoworld just said today that he signed with the Fins, and the Bucs' twitter put out a highlight film of their UDFAs last night, and Ferguson was nowhere to be found.  

1 minute ago, hrubes20 said:

What the heck is going on with Riley Ferguson, the QB from Memphis?  I saw early reports that he was deciding between the Fins and Eagles.  But then there were reports that he actually signed with the Bucs, so I stopped following him.  Well, Rotoworld just said today that he signed with the Fins, and the Bucs' twitter put out a highlight film of their UDFAs last night, and Ferguson was nowhere to be found.  

After some sleuthing, it looks like the Bucs only have him as a camp invite so he actually could have been signed by the Fins.  Hopefully Roto is correct.  I want a young QB to sit for a year and take over backup duties in 2019.  Ferguson has backup QB potential.

It has been reported that Darren Rizzi hand picked the kicker that the Phins drafted, but they brought in the UDFA for competition. They also wanted to bring in a punter, but it doesn't look like that happened. Grier said that Rizzi spent a ton of time with the kicker, and the FO trusts his decision, and made the pick.

1 hour ago, ericsvibe said:

It has been reported that Darren Rizzi hand picked the kicker that the Phins drafted, but they brought in the UDFA for competition. They also wanted to bring in a punter, but it doesn't look like that happened. Grier said that Rizzi spent a ton of time with the kicker, and the FO trusts his decision, and made the pick.

I'll be keeping track of K Eddie Pineiro and P Joe Davidson, the guys I thought we shoulda got in R7.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived