Bears Forum Fantasy Football 2018

chisoxguy7

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Can't believe I lost on Crabtree putting up 0.

Lol yep.  I thought for sure him and Ertz would finish me off, especially since you entered this week with almost a 30 point lead.  Todd Gurley had something to say about that though.

Just now, CBears019 said:

Lol yep.  I thought for sure him and Ertz would finish me off, especially since you entered this week with almost a 30 point lead.  Todd Gurley had something to say about that though.

Never thought in a million years I'd watch Oak vs Phi where Crabtree and Jeffery combine for 0 catches.

Not sure where else to ask this, but what's the prognosis and expectation for Cameron Meredith going into 2018? Snagged him in my main league before rosters locked going into the offseason, and will be able to keep him in the 16th round next year if I want to. Still expect him to be the top option at WR, or will they look to add someone? Think they'll open up the passing game?

6 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Not sure where else to ask this, but what's the prognosis and expectation for Cameron Meredith going into 2018? Snagged him in my main league before rosters locked going into the offseason, and will be able to keep him in the 16th round next year if I want to. Still expect him to be the top option at WR, or will they look to add someone? Think they'll open up the passing game?

With White having annual injuries and Trubisky clearly needing talent to throw to, I would expect them to add WRs and keep Meredith as he is a RFA.

The bonus is Meredith is a monster in the slot, so even if he is not getting the majority of reps he will absolutely have a big role, and Trubisky's favorite target this year was Wright in the slot. 

If you have a chance at a number one for a team that isn't elite like Brown or OBJ, you might still want to go for them. But I don't think having Meredtih is a bad flex option.

Also Fox looks like a goner, so we might have a REAL offensive mind like DeFilippo, Reich, Nagy, Lafleuer, etc installing a system. If so Meredith should be a mismatch in almost every game.

10 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

If you have a chance at a number one for a team that isn't elite like Brown or OBJ, you might still want to go for them. But I don't think having Meredtih is a bad flex option.

That's what I was thinking.

We keep two guys at last year's draft round value and waiver pickups are in the 16th (15th if a second waiver pickup is kept). Right now, my top options are between Meredith, Josh Gordon, Isaiah Crowell, Jamison Crowder, all at 16/15 value. (not great, I know)

20 minutes ago, Klomp said:

That's what I was thinking.

We keep two guys at last year's draft round value and waiver pickups are in the 16th (15th if a second waiver pickup is kept). Right now, my top options are between Meredith, Josh Gordon, Isaiah Crowell, Jamison Crowder, all at 16/15 value. (not great, I know)

Meredith and Gordon would be my choices.

• 6 months later...

Archived