chisoxguy7

Bears Forum Fantasy Football 2018

On 7/20/2018 at 10:09 PM, CBears019 said:

Did i win last year?  

Pat my back.  LOL.  BTW I won two years ago in case anyone was dying to know that.  Crickets?  No?  Oh well.  I have the memory.  

When are you guys doing it?  Do you know yet?  I couldn't do it last year, but I might be able to this year.

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Pat my back.  LOL.  BTW I won two years ago in case anyone was dying to know that.  Crickets?  No?  Oh well.  I have the memory.  

When are you guys doing it?  Do you know yet?  I couldn't do it last year, but I might be able to this year.

Lol i honestly couldn’t remember.  I knew i was in the final game, just wasn’t sure how that panned out.  You become a little apathetic when there’s no money at stake.

15 hours ago, Bowler1215 said:

Yeah, I'm in.  I PMed someone my email recently, CBears019 I think it was

I received no PMs.  @chisoxguy7 is the commish so I’d send it to him.

Okay! It's time to start thinking draft! AnonymousGM seems to be AWOL, so @RunningVaccs will take over his team. We will stay at 8 teams for this year. The roster and scoring settings will remain the same.

Our members for this year are:

@chisoxguy7

@Bowler1215

@Sugashane

@Bigbear72

@TankWilliams

@CBears019

@GOGRIESE

@RunningVaccs

RunningVaccs, I need your email to send you an invite. I think I deleted the right team (Team Autodraft), but if I screwed up, please yell at me.

Please indicate your availability at the following Doodle Survey: https://doodle.com/poll/5p63kg2bw8fzgmsb

Edited by chisoxguy7