Round 7, Pick 237: Nick Bawden, FB

Louis Friend

21 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Good.  I've always felt that Stafford having a running game would be huge for this team.  Finally Quinn went out and made it happen.

Most definitely did.

I was not excited until just recently with how this draft unfolded, but our offense should be totally set.

Oline a plenty, running backs a plenty, very good WRs, very good blocking TEs, and now a FB who paved the way for 2 2000 yard rushes. He can also catch and what I have found through research is he is a plus athlete.. seems he could play some H-Back for us.

10 hours ago, FootballPhreak said:

2 OL, RB, FB. Whether you like the picks or not, there seems to be a significant commitment to the run game

Considering almost all of them will be STers and nothing more, I doubt it indicates too much of anything.

9 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

Considering almost all of them will be STers and nothing more, I doubt it indicates too much of anything.

I will put you down as one of the ones I was referring to as not liking the picks, but your comment and opinion does not change the fact.

Love this pick. I love having a draft strategy and this was one last piece of it that makes the other picks look better. This guy owns as a lead blocker. He's awesome. Oddly enough I watched a bit of him and was telling a buddy that I really hope we get this guy and decide to fully commit to the run game so I love love this pick. 

• 1 month later...

Archived