7th Round Pick (239th Overall): A Long Snapper

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, HyponGrey said:

You know, after hating the Fire TT guys, I've decided I won't yell Fire Gute anymore. I'm decidedly a Lol Gute guy now. If you can't snag the LS you want in UDFA, you don't deserve to be GM.

looks like the other 31 GMs will have to be fired, then.

7 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

No ******* way they measure MPH for snaps. No way. This is fake right lol

Wouldn’t surprise me if they do. Motion-tracking tech has come a long way. I see tons of replays where broadcasts track things like WR speed over the course of a route. NBA has tons of this type of stuff with SportVU.

1 minute ago, TransientTexan said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if they do. Motion-tracking tech has come a long way. I see tons of replays where broadcasts track things like WR speed over the course of a route. NBA has tons of this type of stuff with SportVU.

Like I get they actually do it. But that's just ridiculous to me lol. That doesn't need to exist

Ron Wolf was drafting pro bowlers in the late rounds, even the 7th. This clown is drafting punters and long snappers. If I felt like dealing with another 50 argumentative responses I could easily cement my place as the guy everyone will remember in 5 years as the one who said early on that this franchise was a sinking ship. They're on a fast track to the 80's. Once Rodgers retires or his play drops off, its gonna be ugly. Rodgers will keep them afloat for awhile but by 2022 this franchise is going to be scorched earth. They're doing everything wrong right now. Going against so many of the things that got them out of the hole they found themselves in the 1980's. Meddling from board members, a divided power structure, wasting picks, reaching for need. It all goes against the changes Ron Wolf made to turn the franchise around. Not one person will agree with this right now. I'll be cast as a whack job. I honestly don't GAF at this point. What I'm seeing, hearing, reading is just that bad. The signs and clues are there. We're effed. 

Archived