TVScout

Round 7 # 236 Bo Scarbrough RB

Prisco grade: A-

Rare combination of size, cutting ability and top-end speed. Lacks in the vision department and had plenty of big holes at Alabama. Bruising back who would be logical stand-in for Zeke Elliott if need be.

Luxury selection. Power, zone scheme ability, patience. Good runner to stash on the bottom of a roster. Best part? His size and speed give him a darn good shot to contribute early on kick coverage units.

I love this pick. I mocked him to us in the 4th during the season.

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Wow an actual goal line back. 

Well, recent history has shown the smaller guys are tougher to find at the goal line scrums.

But some tough yardage,goal line, 4th quarter fresh legs beat em up clock eater after Zekes been hammering away and you have a late lead? Yeah. Take that all day

Nice power back to spell Zeke and should do well running behind our line when called upon.  Pure power guy with little agility and wiggle.  He'll be better able to get a head of steam going running behind our line compared to other teams.  Think he has a good chance to stick on the team as RB3.

We could use him in FB roll as well maybe.  But a lot depends on how many WR we keep I would think.   Have to review the depth chart list to see just what our final 53 might look like

Really like this pick, but it’s hard to see how we keep all these skill guys with 4 RB’s, 7 WR’s, 2 FB’s and 4 TE’s on the roster, not even counting any UDFA’s 

Scouts: "He benefited from open running lanes at Alabama, and he needs the extra room to get going. I'm not sure he'll get that in the NFL." 

Dallas:

space-cowboys-the-dallas-offensive-line-

gettyimages-925998654-e1524536061906.jpg

In case you didn't know, his numbers are really good for a guy his size.

40 Yard Dash
SECONDS

Bench Press
REPS

Vertical Jump
INCHES

Broad Jump
INCHES

3 Cone Drill
--
SECONDS

20 Yd Shuttle
SECONDS

60 Yd Shuttle
--
SECONDS

This is like the Darius Jackson pick, but better. Instead of some no name from Eastern Michigan U, it's Bo Scarbrough from Alabama.  I hope we keep him this time.

One thing is for sure    Never has preseason been more important then the one up am coming.  We have so many questions on who is gonna make the final 53.