7th Round Pick (248th Overall): Kendall Donnerson [EDGE; Missouri State]

Packerraymond

4 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

He's fast but a 250 pound punt gunner seems crazy

Guys might decide to fair catch with that train barring down on them. I think Deion would call that a business decision. Also, what he do to those small DB's they put out their trying to block this dude would be comedy gold. 

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

I suspect because we added Wilkerson and this wasn't the best EDGE class in draft history Gute decided to address other positions.  

Or he has a lot more faith in Fackrell, Gilbert and Biegle than we do. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Guys might decide to fair catch with that train barring down on them. I think Deion would call that a business decision. Also, what he do to those small DB's they put out their trying to block this dude would be comedy gold. 

Yeah. That's true. You'd think he'd rip right through those guys

Just now, Golfman said:

I agree with this, but addressing punter and long snapper prior to an EDGE rusher is a head scratcher to state it mildly. 

It might say more about the quality of the EDGE players in these rounds than anything else.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

I agree with this, but addressing punter and long snapper prior to an EDGE rusher is a head scratcher to state it mildly. 

We're your late 5 and later, I don't think you shoot for one bigger need over other ones. That's my philosophy. They realize edge is more important obviously but they aren't just gonna draft one to just do it

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

It might say more about the quality of the EDGE players in these rounds than anything else.

That would seem to make the case to stay put at 14 and take Davenport. Time will tell if we made good trades or bad ones. Love the secondary now, but nobody can cover all day. I also think the rush we get from Daniels, Clark and Wilkerson would be scary good. Which could negate the need SOMEWHAT. 

Archived