2018 Packers Undrafted Free Agent Thread

Packerraymond

Also... on Gibson. 

He was injured before his Pro Day... and that was the first time he ran a 40 yard dash since January. 

He's far more explosive than his PD numbers indicate. 

He's easily one of the most likely UDFAs to make the final 53 by my current estimation. 

1 minute ago, Cadmus said:

Also... on Gibson. 

He was injured before his Pro Day... and that was the first time he ran a 40 yard dash since January. 

He's far more explosive than his PD numbers indicate. 

He's easily one of the most likely UDFAs to make the final 53 by my current estimation. 

Good call.   He certainly will have an opportunity with only Graham and Kendricks on meaningful contracts at the position.  Kendricks could certainly be expendable if Gibson shows enough in TC/PS

2 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

Holy ****. We got Gibson. 

This is the guy I mentioned back in March. 

Dibs on him as my UDFA. 

JqAVq2.gif

Just for a little more on him.. now that you bring him up.

TE | Damon Gibson | Minnesota State

0B66y4aU3yU1WY0R3VDkwbmx2OWc.jpg?itok=kI

Played in the Shrine game. Looks like an athlete when he moves so that's nice. Might challenge for a spot since we don't got a lot of guys at TE.

20 MINUTES OF HIGHLIGHTS for folks who can't get enough Damon Gibson. So far I think this guy has the best chance of sticking. 

He was 249 at the East-West Shrine game and I was quite impressed by his explosiveness at that size. 

He has good potential as a blocker as well. 

Plays like a guy who runs in the high 4.5s- low 4.6s in my estimation.

TE | Kevin Rader | Youngstown State

Rader3x4.jpg?max_width=160&max_height=21

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/college/2016/12/20/Winning-touchdown-catch-Pine-Richland-Kevin-Rader-Youngstown-State-football-FCS-championship/stories/201612230025

oh **** i rember this guy making this catch. This was on SportsCenter like 5 times that week. 

Good size on him. 6'4 250. Slow. Not a lot of production. Not a lot on this guy. I imagine he's a decent blocker.

EDGE | Filipo Mokofisi | Utah 

hqdefault.jpg

6'3 278. Had 2 sacks and an interception last year. Listed as a DT, but from the two videos I saw was used as a RE in a 43. Not traditionally built as such. 

Decent guy. Limited production on a Pac 12 team. I'd imagine they ask him to get his weight down. Super unlikely guy. Watched like 4 minutes of him and doesn't seem explosive or strong. 

Archived