2018 Packers Undrafted Free Agent Thread

Packerraymond

Full list at Rookie Orientation:

DcXchxKU8AEGQ9C.jpg:large

The UDFAs in full are:

DcXL7OSWkAA9MOZ.jpg:large

Biggest surprise omission: Damon Gibson, TE.

I really liked his highlight videos and his level of production in college. Was looking forward to see if he would add depth to our TE group.

Chris Seisay, CB is not on the list either.

I can confirm after taking all these players into consideration that we have room for just one tryout player. Maybe two if we also cut our other LS Zach Triner.

2 hours ago, Chili said:

Full list at Rookie Orientation:

DcXchxKU8AEGQ9C.jpg:large

The UDFAs in full are:

DcXL7OSWkAA9MOZ.jpg:large

Biggest surprise omission: Damon Gibson, TE.

I really liked his highlight videos and his level of production in college. Was looking forward to see if he would add depth to our TE group.

Chris Seisay, CB is not on the list either.

I can confirm after taking all these players into consideration that we have room for just one tryout player. Maybe two if we also cut our other LS Zach Triner.

Probably failed physicals, not like a DP where if you fail a physical you just don't practice. Seisay and Gibson probably failed the physical, so bye bye.

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Here's the UDFA NT from Northwestern, Tyler Lancaster

636633895021717323-MJS-packers01-28-hoff

I'm really pulling for him. I hope he can be a rotational guy for us and the kind of guy we were hoping Brian Price would be...

55 minutes ago, Joe said:

I'm really pulling for him. I hope he can be a rotational guy for us and the kind of guy we were hoping Brian Price would be...

Going to be a tough road for him that probably requires Adams and Looney to look bad. Probably an ideal PS candidate this year.

22 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Going to be a tough road for him that probably requires Adams and Looney to look bad. Probably an ideal PS candidate this year.

Oh absolutely, but Adams is basically a lock and Looney's a project. So if Lancaster were to make the final 53, it would either mean that he beat out Looney or that we'd keep 7 DL which I would think wouldn't be out of the question at all. Sheehy would probably go to the PS.

Archived