2018 Packers Undrafted Free Agent Thread

Packerraymond

4 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

imma waste my night looking into these guys later, ill get back to you

Sweet do it. Just tag me

Also my jakey wieneke went to Queens. No jakey why why why no. Okay I know why but still. I'm sad

7 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I understand all the issues with him... but GB loves DBs with ball skills and if Pettine spent time in Seattle and took anything from them, then he would love this kid.

SEA, ATL, LAC would likely all be high on him because of the scheme. But I bet Pettine knows how to setup the pass coverage schemes to help him.

plus underrated quality to like about him... he is crazy football smart and loves to study.

How lazy is the Hyde comp

6 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I like all the CBs and WRs. Donnerson was my guy in the 7th too.

Donnerson seems like a no brainer 7th. 

I'm pretty pumped with this draft other than my edge fear. 

QB | Tim Boyle | Eastern Kentucky | 23 Years Old

He transferred from UConn after throwing 1 TD to 13 INTs

Last year he threw 11 TDs and 13 INTs. So his final college tally was 12:26 TD:INT

Tim_Boyle_2016_.jpg?width=300

He's definitely not a noodle arm. 6'4 Guy. Probably not as bad as his numbers indicate. 

Maybe makes practice squad if Callahan's not eligible anymore? 

EDGE | Naashon Hughes | Texas | 

hughes_naashon_2017.jpg?width=300

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2017/10/6/16438904/naashon-hughes-texas-longhorns-defense-todd-orlando 

Article just says he got off to a decent start a Texas, but didn't improve production as anticipated. 

Had 2 sacks last year and a handful of games missed for whatever reason. Real solid athlete though. 

I don't know. Decent guy to bring in and fight for a spot. Seems like a solid guy, had a good reputation for such. 

Archived