UDFA targets and signings?!

hornbybrown

6 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Y’all signed WR Derrick Willies from Texas Tech.

6’4”, can really run and jump, basically everything from a physical standpoint is NFL ready. But for some reason it just didn’t work out for him in college. Hopefully he makes it with you guys.

He’s always given me the willies. 

the UDFA I am most interested in is Desmond Harrison. Scouting reports say He is athletic enough to be a starting LT in the NFL, has the size and length to be a starting LT but not sure if he has mental aspect or true ability to play LT. 

His cut up is nice but he is destroying d2 level talent. 

"Harrison spent his first two seasons playing at a junior college before transferring to the Longhorns. However, after a appearing in a few games his first season on campus, he missed his second season due to being suspended twice. He was no longer apart of Texas’ plans the following season." 

He was projected  by some media scouts as a 5-7th level talent. They all say his biggest issue might be his weight. He has trouble keeping the weight on. 

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

The UDFAs are an A+ for me

Yeah not a bad haul at all but A+ might be a bit much imo as they are UDFA for a reason after all.  I was hoping we could get Damon Webb S The Ohio State University but no such luck. I really like the video that Dorsey sent out to prospective UDFA's. 

Archived