Undrafted RFA signings

big_palooka

11 minutes ago, roi34 said:

raiders have 85 players. leaving 5 slots. cut nelson.. trade roberts for nothing. free money and spots

I can think of more than a few guys we could probably part with after this draft class. We still have some spots we need some depth at. 

20 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

A lot of people loving the EP signing, wonder if he can push Georgio out. Either way, competition is good. 

Pineiro and Townsend are both studs. Y'all are going to be very happy you came away with both guys. Pineiro is new to football, so my only concern with him is handling the pressure of the NFL. But he's the only guy who rivals a healthy Greg Zuerlein in terms of leg strength. He has the type of leg that will remind you of prime Seabass. But he's also accurate. He hit 88.4% of his career FGs in CFB despite that being his first football experience, and he went 5 of 5 for his career from 50+. If he can handle the pressure and continues to progress, he can be a top 5 kicker in the game. And Townsend can be a top 5 punter in the game.

Does anyone know if Townsend held for Pinerio at Miami, or was it a backup QB? I know sometimes P hold for K. If he did, that is already instant great chemistry for our Kicking team. The main reason why Trev was even our K was because he was a lefty which was good for King holding. Now that he is gone, Trev is no longer safe.

UDFA: 

Jason Cabinda, LB, Penn State
Eddy Piniero, K, Florida
Marcus Baugh, TE, Ohio State
Saeed Blacknall, WR, Penn State
Alex Officer, G, Pitt
Jamarcus King, CB, South Carolina
Nick Washington, DB, Florida (reported)
Kishawn McClain, S, North Texas
Brandon Hodges, OL, Pitt
Nick Sharga, FB, Temple

Camp invites: 

Dallin Leavitt, DB Utah St
Jesse Hosket, QB, SE Missouri State
Paul Butler, TE, Cal U. of Pennsylvania

51 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

UDFA: 

Jason Cabinda, LB, Penn State
Eddy Piniero, K, Florida
Marcus Baugh, TE, Ohio State
Saeed Blacknall, WR, Penn State
Alex Officer, G, Pitt
Jamarcus King, CB, South Carolina
Nick Washington, DB, Florida (reported)
Kishawn McClain, S, North Texas
Brandon Hodges, OL, Pitt
Nick Sharga, FB, Temple

Camp invites: 

Dallin Leavitt, DB Utah St
Jesse Hosket, QB, SE Missouri State
Paul Butler, TE, Cal U. of Pennsylvania

Very bad flash backs

30 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Hopefully Piniero is as good as I hear. 

Besides his great debut, I wasn't a big GT fan. 

I didn’t care for GT either, but he has a lot of fan boys on here. Udfa class sucked, only see the kicker and the Ohio state te with a chance of making the team 

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I didn’t care for GT either, but he has a lot of fan boys on here. Udfa class sucked, only see the kicker and the Ohio state te with a chance of making the team 

UDFA class is weak. I don't see Baugh having any chance. But if we get a good kicker out of it, it's still a win. We have many additions overall, it's not a huge loss that UDFAs will have to claw their way onto this team now. 

Archived