Undrafted RFA signings

big_palooka

On 4/28/2018 at 8:32 PM, jrry32 said:

Pineiro and Townsend are both studs. Y'all are going to be very happy you came away with both guys. Pineiro is new to football, so my only concern with him is handling the pressure of the NFL. But he's the only guy who rivals a healthy Greg Zuerlein in terms of leg strength. He has the type of leg that will remind you of prime Seabass. But he's also accurate. He hit 88.4% of his career FGs in CFB despite that being his first football experience, and he went 5 of 5 for his career from 50+. If he can handle the pressure and continues to progress, he can be a top 5 kicker in the game. And Townsend can be a top 5 punter in the game.

Agreed. I'm a Gator fan and both should be solid. I wanted Chicago to go after both but we just overpaid on a kicker.

Pineiro has a damn boot, and Townsend should be what O'Donnell was supposed to be... before Rodgers started trying to force him to kick rugby style and be a directional punter.

Baugh is actually a really well rounded TE.  However, I don't think he will ever be more than an above average player. He has the size and skill set to replace a player like Smith though. He may surprise a few people too, since OSU doesn't really use the TE position very much.

Archived