NFL Draft Thread Part 2 : Post-Draft Talk (UDFA Talk here as well)

steelcurtain29

Just now, JLambert58 said:

Glad we've gotten a couple good UDFAs signed.

I missed Day 3 but when I checked the selections , I was pleasantly surprised.  Not sure who was still on the board when those guys were picked, but I'm pretty happy with the last 3.  

Who were you excited to see us sign?

10 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

How do you figure? He's got zero ability to pass rush and definitely isn't built to bull rush anyone. He's a big athlete, really.

His job is to stop the run and take up blockers. He does it very effectively. He didn't sit on the bench for 4 years and play sparingly. Hes better than the OT we took by far,  so is everybody really.  

Laughably bad draft class IMO.

Not a single player that excites me one bit (except MAYBE Rudolph).   They all scream JAG to me.    Bunch of reaches and utterly ignored our biggest needs.

Only thing that will save this class IMO is if Rudolph develops into a franchise QB....but it does nothing to help win WITH Ben.

If I were Ben, I would ask for a trade.   The morons running this team just shafted him. 

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

Laughably bad draft class IMO.

Not a single player that excites me one bit (except MAYBE Rudolph).   They all scream JAG to me.    Bunch of reaches and utterly ignored our biggest needs.

Only thing that will save this class IMO is if Rudolph develops into a franchise QB....but it does nothing to help win WITH Ben.

If I were Ben, I would ask for a trade.   The morons running this team just shafted him. 

Did you see my post?   I was also disappointed in the draft class.

Archived