2018 UDFA Thread

TwoToneBlue

3 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Hope Wolfe takes Supernaw's job. Actually, I hope anyone takes Supernaw's job.

Its been too long with the like of Munch, Whiz, and especially Mularkey. I can say with 99.99999999% certainty that we won't carry 4+ TEs on the 53 man roster this season. The 3rd spot is open, but I think its Stocker's to lose ATM... Not Supernaw's

6 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Just from quick viewing of highlight videos, don't see much special about Wadley. Looks like a fine college running back and all, and maybe can even stick around as a 3rd RB/ST guy in the league, but not sure I'm seeing the same player that a lot of others are in him.

Obviously hopefully I'm wrong on that and he is a pretty good player, because I truly have very little faith in Derrick Henry.

Who's good as a receiver out of the backfield... I saw him as that 3rd down compliment to Henry.  My vision of the backfield is Lewis as the starter... He can do it all, doesn't tip our hand. Henry is the thumper and the 3rd back is the scat type back... A guy who can turn a 2 yard swing or screen into an 80 yard TD. I can see Wadley gilling that role....

23 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Deontray Burnett is my favorite signing. I think he makes the roster as 5th or 6th WR.

Been watching highlights and reading reports on him. He has legit talent. Sounds like the only thing that is truly holding him back is his size. If he can somehow overcome that, I think he could become a legit slot option down the road.

Funny enough his NFL draft profile compares him to Harry Douglas. He's also one of the youngest rookies, as he won't turn 21 until October

We also had this kid walk through the front door.  No wonder we cut Muhammad.  Both Wadley and Rose could make this roster with their skills.  If they have a good camp, Fluellen won't be around for long either.

Archived