• John Dorsey for life
    • Very good first draft.
    • I hate him
    • Bring Sachi back.
    • hornbybrown could of done better
  2. 2. Draft class

• I like it
    • I don't like it
    • I like it, but we could of done better.

Don't close it Kiwi. 

I'm overall satisfied with this draft. 

Complete guess is Baker, Ward and Chubb are studs. Corbitt will be solid depth, never a quality LT, making it a reach. Calloway is a complete toss up. Rest of the guys are iffy at best but decent guys for where they went. 

Getting a QB1, CB1 and RB1 in the same draft makes it a success. ****, QB1 alone makes it a success. 

Anyone else think that maybe the ridiculous amount of elite pass rushers in 19 maybe led to them to value Ward more than Chubb? I could see it. 

Updated Needs list for 2019:

1. LT

2. CB #2

3. Pass Rusher

4. Upgrade at LB

5. Upgrade at S

Typing that list was fun.

9 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

If Baker,Ward, and Chubb work out it’s huge for us. This draft is just a wait and see. I didn’t like it. But I accepted it 

Every single draft in the history of the NFL is a wait and see. There is no such thing as a 100% sure thing.

people need to calm down, Darnold and Bradley Chubb could suck and Baker and Ward could be all pro’s none of you know yet

Ward, Chubb, Thomas, and Callaway should make contributions right away.

Corbett I'm iffy on like everybody else because I have no idea what position he's about to play.

Whether it's good or bad basically wrests on Mayfield, and we won't know that answer until whoever playing LT gets Tyrod killed.

I hate the Thomas pick. I didn’t like the Corbett. I didn’t like either of our 6 round picks. Baker is a huge risk with Darnold available. Ward over Chubb ehh I love Ward but over Chubb is risky. Hopefully Ward works out and we nab one of those DL next year 

Just now, bosko1616 said:

I hate the Thomas pick. I didn’t like the Corbett. I didn’t like either of our 6 round picks. Baker is a huge risk with Darnold available. Ward over Chubb ehh I love Ward but over Chubb is risky. Hopefully Ward works out and we nab one of those DL next year 

I would say Darnold is a huge risk with Baker available 

2 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Yeah I’m not happy with Thomas at all. Thought there were a lot better prospects on the board there. He’s got great size but that’s about it. 

The whole thing is too bizarre to process with the reprobate picks.

If they pan out, this could be a grand slam draft, provided of course that Mayfield pans out.

If he does not, it probably doesn't matter whether the rest of the questionable picks do.

We have a Top of the Class QB, regardless of whether you were a Mayfield or Darnold guy, the fact it wasn't frigging "uber-high-ceiling" Allen is huge. And gawd-danged Nick Chubb was on my short list, would've rather had Guice but I've heard numerous reports of hum screwing the pooch meeting with teams since the Combine, so I'm content.

I'm trying to come around to the Ward and Corbett picks, not what I envisioned but I gotta hope the powers that be had such a huge disparity between Ward and the other corners...and Corbett, please let me be totally wrong that we selected a damn guard. Maybe he's a physical and technical marvel that has the LT traits some have proposed.

The rest seem to be tangible specimens that slipped due to concerns of something(s). At least we're taking shots. Can't lie, I'm scared to death of Callaway. But hey, hope springs eternal...

Archived