Eagles select Austrailian Giant OT Jordan Mailata

Kiltman

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

after two failed DL prospects became OLs for the steelers and lions the universe owes us this one working out.

Well maybe this time the staff won't cut bait to soon? Even if it means keeping him on the active roster so he doesn't get scooped up off the PS.

Kinda like keeping Clement as our 5th RB last season. If he shows any kind of promise I want the Andy Reid last minute IR designation. Any kind of promise!!

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well maybe this time the staff won't cut bait to soon? Even if it means keeping him on the active roster so he doesn't get scooped up off the PS.

Kinda like keeping Clement as our 5th RB last season. If he shows any kind of promise I want the Andy Reid last minute IR designation. Any kind of promise!!

If he has any potential he'll be PS. Teams will be way too weary to put him on an active roster. 

On 5/18/2018 at 11:13 PM, Kiwibrown said:

He has enough mobility to play on KR's IMO. 

Plus if he gets the ball, hello. 

Just for the sheer entertainment and fear factor of gunners "actually wanting to tackle him full speed", that would be hilarious to watch!

19 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just for the sheer entertainment and fear factor of gunners "actually wanting to tackle him full speed", that would be hilarious to watch!

Yes. Probably ruin his knees after a year though. 

I was was thinking of him lead blocking on kr. If he did get the ball there would be a chance of him doing some real damage

• 1 month later...

I'm just hoping he can be stashed (phantom IR injury) or justified in keeping so that they can work with him for more then a few months. His Potential/Athletism is through the roof.

Last thing I want to see happen is him becoming another Villanueva for someone else!!!

10 hours ago, nlesthought said:

If he gets any real run in preseason there will be eyes on him. 

Eyes are already on him IMO for any team "not" stacked on the OL. With the way the new CBA is structured with practices, pads, Vets, etc there's very little chance for him to show enough before week one to justify keeping him as one of the eventual 9 kept on this roster.

Was listening to NFL Radio (Kirwan/Clayton) earlier today and they said it takes 3 years worth of practices now a days to get the  same amount of reps they use to get back in the day.

Here's hoping for a phatom IR designation!!

2 hours ago, Phire said:

Zero percent chance he makes the roster.

Whole litny of catastrophic things could happen . Never say 0%. Unlikely is more appropriate.

Still hoping for a Pumphrey type IR designation.

Archived