Jump to content
Shylo3716

2018-2019 NFL Season Predictions (Awards)

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Even the Colts are getting picked over the Titans now? 9_9

I think their records could be the same but the Titans I think will struggle on offense a little bit and defensively I think they're going to be susceptible to giving up big plays. The Colts have the advantage of teams not knowing what to expect from them in 2018 so they can probably do better than their team actually is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AFC East: New England Patriots

AFC North: Pittsburgh Steelers

AFC South: Tennessee Titans

AFC West: Los Angeles Chargers

Wild Card 1: Baltimore Ravens

Wild Card 2: Jacksonville Jaguars

 

NFC East: Philadelphia Eagles

NFC North: Minnesota Vikings

NFC South: New Orleans Saints

NFC West: Los Angeles Rams

Wild Card 1: Atlanta Falcons

Wild Card 2: Green Bay Packers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bolts223 said:

AFC East: New England Patriots

AFC North: Pittsburgh Steelers

AFC South: Tennessee Titans

AFC West: Los Angeles Chargers

Wild Card 1: Baltimore Ravens

Wild Card 2: Jacksonville Jaguars

 

NFC East: Philadelphia Eagles

NFC North: Minnesota Vikings

NFC South: New Orleans Saints

NFC West: Los Angeles Rams

Wild Card 1: Atlanta Falcons

Wild Card 2: Green Bay Packers

 

Who gets the #1 Overall Pick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From a lot of the comments, next year's draft will look a lot like this year's.  What happened to the mighty Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how everybody thinks the Cards are one of the worst teams in the NFL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

What

I really like Buffalo and some of Miami's moves. I see the Pats ending up 3rd. Chalk it up to "Brady's gonna slip eventually" that happens every year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I really like Buffalo and some of Miami's moves. I see the Pats ending up 3rd. Chalk it up to "Brady's gonna slip eventually" that happens every year. 

You think Josh Allen and Ryan Tannehill will lead their teams to better records than the GOAT?? Even if Brady isn't great, their offense will be great. Buffalo has barely anyone for Allen to throw to. The Dolphins lost Landry, Suh, etc. I don't see this happening. Maybe one of them is better than NE. Two of them? I doubt it, Miami looks like one of the worst teams in the NFL to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Shylo3716 said:

Who gets the #1 Overall Pick?

God if I know.

Browns have talent, but Hue Jackson is quite possibly the worst coach ever.

Maybe the Jets? That's assuming Darnold has some growing pains in year 1.

Edited by Bolts223

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, honkeytonk said:

From a lot of the comments, next year's draft will look a lot like this year's.  What happened to the mighty Mayfield, Darnold and Rosen? 

This is usually the case. Not a lot of change in predictions.

The NFC will be wild. I could see 4-5 new teams in the playoffs next year for that conference.

AFC still isn't good, but we should get at least 2-3 new teams in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shylo3716 said:

Who gets the #1 Overall Pick?

Whatever team with an average roster gets decimated by injuries the  fastest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

You think Josh Allen and Ryan Tannehill will lead their teams to better records than the GOAT?? Even if Brady isn't great, their offense will be great. Buffalo has barely anyone for Allen to throw to. The Dolphins lost Landry, Suh, etc. I don't see this happening. Maybe one of them is better than NE. Two of them? I doubt it, Miami looks like one of the worst teams in the NFL to me.

I think Miami has an intriguing team. Not the worst in my opinion, but the Bills? Their offense is tragic. Defense is a mashup of players. I don’t knowledge they win even half as many games as the Patriots in 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I think their records could be the same but the Titans I think will struggle on offense a little bit and defensively I think they're going to be susceptible to giving up big plays. The Colts have the advantage of teams not knowing what to expect from them in 2018 so they can probably do better than their team actually is.

Back to back winning seasons and now we actually have a real offensive staff, a healthy quarterback and what should be an improved pass rush and secondary. Corey Davis is healthy and will actually have a training camp, DeMarco Murray won't be running into his own linemen any more and they won't be running screens and reverses to their third string tight ends. I can't see how they don't improve this year. To each their own though, that's why they play the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Back to back winning seasons and now we actually have a real offensive staff, a healthy quarterback and what should be an improved pass rush and secondary. Corey Davis is healthy and will actually have a training camp, DeMarco Murray won't be running into his own linemen any more and they won't be running screens and reverses to their third string tight ends. I can't see how they don't improve this year. To each their own though, that's why they play the game. 

But Conklin will miss time, no? I make a big deal of that combined with Henry starting full time for the first time. I think the pass offense will be better, but I’m not convinced these guys can stay healthy after the starts to their career. The chemistry is tough to maintain over any games missed, particularly with a second year receiver. I do expect Mariota to improve overall with the new OC that has helped a few QB’s already. Defensively I see individual talent but not sure how Vrabel puts it together. Secondary is suspect to me and pass rush is unproven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2018 at 6:12 PM, AlNFL19 said:

You think Josh Allen and Ryan Tannehill will lead their teams to better records than the GOAT?? Even if Brady isn't great, their offense will be great. Buffalo has barely anyone for Allen to throw to. The Dolphins lost Landry, Suh, etc. I don't see this happening. Maybe one of them is better than NE. Two of them? I doubt it, Miami looks like one of the worst teams in the NFL to me.

Well, congratulations on your opinion. Cookie?

I feel like the Patriots are gonna drop off. Whether its Brady, Gronk, losing guys, I just feel them slipping. Now, I think they could still wind up 10-6, but still in 3rd.

I really like the Bills and some of their moves. And they made the playoffs with TYROD TAYLOR. So yes, I can see a decent QB leading them to that next step.

Miami was 9pts from being 8-8. They had some ugly. They also had Jay Cutler as QB. Adding Wilson and Amendola will alleviate the sting of Landrys loss. So yes, I think they'll improve a bit. 

I don't necessarily think they are better than NE. Thats like saying the Lions were better than Green Bay last year. I just see them winding up with better overall records.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×