Bold Predictions Thread

SteelKing728

Sam Bradford stays healthy all year until he gets pulled for Josh Rosen later in the season due to poor play

the Browns win a game!

Braxton Berrios goes for over 1000 yards on the season

Mitchell Trubisky throws for 4000 yards and 28 TDs, but the Bears still miss the playoffs

For all the hype they get, neither the Rams or Eagles make the playoffs

DeShaun Watson plays like a top 5 QB and nearly wins NFL MVP

Joe Mixon is held under 3 ypc

Nick Chubb leads the league in rushing yards

Stefon Diggs leads the league in receiving yards

okay that's all I got! 

@SteelKing728 The Rams won’t make the playoffs??? Barring any massive injuries, I can’t see them missing the playoffs. They went (11-5) before adding the guys that they did. It’s not like they weren’t a playoff team then added these guys and looking to finally win the division and make the playoffs. They will make the playoffs. Now if you said they won’t win a playoff game then that’s a bold prediction. The prediction of them not making the playoffs is a bad prediction lol.

I also think Mixon will have a “Gordon type” second year. Gordon failed to live up to expectations in his rookie season but broke out in his second year. Mixon will do the same. He will definitely average over 3ypc. At least 4ypc for me. The Bengals made additions to the OL in the offseason by trading for Glenn then drafting Price. That’s going to benefit Mixon greatly.

Wentz and the Eagles take a massive step back imo. Get in a dogfight with the Cowboys to win the division

Packers with  Rodgers back end up being the defacto favorites in the NFC and the Vikings become an afterthought.

Titans become the class of the AFC South and main challenge for the Patriots in the AFC

My bold predictions are these:

Packers win the NFC North and finish as one of the top 2 seeds in the NFC. I loved what they did this offseason. Graham and Wilkerson is great additions. Alexander and Jackson strengthens the secondary. Alexander according to Mayock was I think the 2nd best cornerback and I personally love Jackson. They got great value in Brown late in the draft. Definitely talented and gives ARod another weapon at receiver. They even fleeced the Saints by getting their 2019 1st round pick for the icing on the cake. But ultimately ARod is the reason why the Packers is going to win the NFC North and be one of the top 2 seeds in the NFC.

Falcons will win the NFC South. They added what most thought was the best receiver in the draft in Ridley. An already talented offense just got better. Defense is young and talented too. 

Rams will lead the NFL in both sacks and takeaways. Last year the Rams was 5th in takeaways and 4th in sacks. Now you add another stud on defense in Suh to get to the QB and three guys in Talib, Peters, and Shields who feast on forcing turnovers. It’s not a stretch to say the Rams will improve on their rankings from last year in those categories.

Speaking more of the Rams, Gurley will led the NFL in rushing and rushing tds. Again it’s not a stretch. Gurley led the NFL in rushing tds last year and finished 2nd in rushing yards but that’s because McVay rested his starters Week 17. Had Gurley played Week 17 he would’ve led the NFL in rushing yards too. 

Bradford will stay healthy all season and keep the Cardinals in realistic playoff contention but as soon as they don’t have a realistic playoff shot the Rosen era will start. Again Bradford won’t lose his job due to injury but rather once the Cardinals season technically would be over, that’s when they move on to Rosen and never look back.

Brady, Eli, Brees, Rivers, or Big Ben. At least two of those older QBs will show their age big time leaving the franchise rethinking the plan of the immediate future. 

Wipe the Arod off your chin. The Packers still don't have the roster that the Vikings have. The Vikings got better one defense too by signing the better former jet in Sheldon Richardson. We upgraded at QB and have the better running back and receivers.

My bold prediction. As much as you guys love their draft picks the Vikings still have two better corners in Rhodes and Waynes. Honestly we are better at every level on defense.

My bold prediction is the Browns unseating the Ravens for 2nd place in their division and the Cowboys beat out the Eagles for the NFC East division.

6 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Sam Bradford stays healthy all year until he gets pulled for Josh Rosen later in the season due to poor play

the Browns win a game!

Braxton Berrios goes for over 1000 yards on the season

Mitchell Trubisky throws for 4000 yards and 28 TDs, but the Bears still miss the playoffs

DeShaun Watson plays like a top 5 QB and nearly wins NFL MVP

Joe Mixon is held under 3 ypc

Nick Chubb leads the league in rushing yards

okay that's all I got! 

The Bears had one heck of a draft. MLB, C, WR. Plus the off season acquisions.

The NFC N will dictate the season. The Vikings and Packers look strong. But the Bears and Lions are now pulling even.

28 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Wipe the Arod off your chin. The Packers still don't have the roster that the Vikings have. The Vikings got better one defense too by signing the better former jet in Sheldon Richardson. We upgraded at QB and have the better running back and receivers.

My bold prediction. As much as you guys love their draft picks the Vikings still have two better corners in Rhodes and Waynes. Honestly we are better at every level on defense.

My bold prediction is the Browns unseating the Ravens for 2nd place in their division and the Cowboys beat out the Eagles for the NFC East division.

So...someone predicts the Packers unseat the Vikings - despite the latter having the better roster - and they need to “wipe the ARod off their chin”...

But you claim the Cowboys unseat the Eagles - despite the latter having the better roster - and that’s cool? 

3 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

So...someone predicts the Packers unseat the Vikings - despite the latter having the better roster - and they need to “wipe the ARod off their chin”...

But you claim the Cowboys unseat the Eagles - despite the latter having the better roster - and that’s cool? 

It's all in good old NFL fun. Maybe you could lighten up a little?

7 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

:/ Good God, sir, I wouldn't dare make that prediction, lest @jrry32 and @EaglesPeteC track me down and string me up from the goalposts.

You, however, have won the Set Of Brass Ones Award!

Image result for pair of brass balls

7 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Bolded for epicness. The Expected One has arrived!

"I approves this!"

Whoops! Sorry! Not supposed to do that anymore! Say rather, "I fear my modest accomplishments may have been somewhat exaggerated by the enthusiastic media; nevertheless, if there are encomia to be enjoyed, let equal credit fall on the shoulders of my teammates; our coaching staff; the good citizens of the Twin Cities; yea, indeed, football fans everywhere; and most of all to @Illadelegend215, whose early endorsement of such abilities as I may be fortunate enough to possess deserves special thanks; my heartfelt appreciation- and much love!"

Image result for stefon diggs

Archived