Bold Predictions Thread

SteelKing728

-Giants haven't had a 1000 yard rusher since 2012. Saquon runs for 1500. 

-Bears make the playoffs as a wild card, finishing 2nd in the nfc north. 

-Baker Mayfield, Josh Rosen, Sam Darnold, and Josh Allen all start week 1. 

-Rams finish with a losing record, 3rd in the nfc west and miss the playoffs. 

-Another Giants one: Lauletta wins the backup QB job

33 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

People getting all upset at bold predictions. Its better than saying oh well the Pats make the playoffs. Be bold!

Its the NFL, teams get better/worse/hurt/suck

Predicting the Browns win a game is nothing. I’ll say they win 3

I'll raise you. Browns will win 9 games.

Green Bay retakes the division with Defensive play they haven't shown since 2010. All 4 NFCN teams win 10 games. 

Mike White supplants Dak Hyprescott when his struggles to be effecitve continue into the season. Philly wins the division, Giants pick in the top 4 again, and Alex Smith wins MVP and a playoff berth.

Age catches up to Brees and the Saints look foolish for banking in him and not addressing the position. Tampa's D feasts and the Bucs go from worst to 1st, continuing the NFCS tradition.

Arizona becomes the 2nd team in two years to make the NFCCG after losing Sam Bradford early to injury. Seattle finishes with a losing record, last in the division. 

Ravens bench Flacco, Lamar Kizer's, and Flacco retakes his throne and leads them to the AFCCG. Big Ben hangs em up after Rudolph replaces him in week 10. Browns improve Hue's record their to 1 and 47.

Patriots miss the playoffs when Tom goes down and they realize neither Hoyer or Etling are any good. Bill leaves. claiming he wanted Lauletta and Kraft said no. Buffalo wins the division.

Jacksonville opens up the offense a bit more and they set the record for points scored in a season. Tennessee winds up replacing Mariota with Falk. Watson comes back down to earth. Luck winds up traded mid season after another setback.

Mahomes fails miserably, blowing the season for an otherwise solid team. Oakland wins the division. Case Keenum takes another solid D and running game to the CCG... and wins en route to claiming Denver another SB championship.

Pretty funny that any "The Browns win (any # other than 0) games" take is bold! And I'm a Browns fan.

Here's my predictions:

The Jaguars have the best record in the NFL.

Bortles and the Jaguar offense finishes in the top 10 in PPG.

The Seattle Seahawks finish as a bottom 5 team.

The Browns win 7 or more games DESPITE Tyrod Taylor's poor play.

Deshaun Watson takes a big step back.

Andrew Luck balls out this season.

Christian McCaffrey has a great season as the feature back in Carolina.

Eli Manning becomes/remains atrocious.

1. Giants win 10 games
  2. Derek Barnett gets 10+ sacks
  3. The Eagles have 6 players with more than 500 yards receiving and 4 receiving TD's (Jeffery, Wallace, Agholor, Ertz, Goedert, Clement)
  4. The Cowboys win 7 or fewer games
  5. Eli Manning makes the Pro Bowl

I'll think of more outside the NFC East later.

Archived