Kiltman's Sig Emporium ~open~

Kiltman

It's been a long time since I kept my thread on this Sub Forum open, but with the new site fully switching over in a couple days.. I'm sure demand for Sigs and Avatar's will be going up
Normally I just stick to the needs of the Eagles Forum and anyone that asks me via PM or there...but I figured this might let more people look at my stuff.

I try to make different sigs, and my preference and taste has changed a lot throughout the years.
I'm willing to try out different styles, I think both of us want your sig to stand out in some way.

2 things

• Respect my time, doing this for free so while some people might get it the day of request...others might have to wait a bit.
    I'll try to be realistic with when I get it to you. I make this stuff to relieve stress ha, so please don't add to it.
  • Say thanks and give me credit that's all I ask for

Other than that hit me up with your request here
I love doing stuff other than sports too

Some of my more recent stuff

VkkDz4T.png

xaBJw3r.png

PfJWTG8.png

3qTnZfo.png

b9THljD.png

I like doing sig bets :D
jleAsCe.png

Or forum organizational stuff for threads or FFMD

vkfWUWr.png

Here is a very whittled down selection of older stuff too

zDTGLYI.png

GxgLFFV.png

5SUTAps.jpg

P9OOsOl.png

YvXq6a3.png

Bz7YDtM.png

Yes @Kiltman! I probably rocked half a dozen of your custom sigs on the old forum. I need your help bro the Watt selfie pose isn't really working on here. 

Not fussed on image, but was thinking a Texans helmet with some sort of reference to the British flag would be cool. 

8 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Yes @Kiltman! I probably rocked half a dozen of your custom sigs on the old forum. I need your help bro the Watt selfie pose isn't really working on here. 

Not fussed on image, but was thinking a Texans helmet with some sort of reference to the British flag would be cool. 

came up with this, the white part is transparent, when you go to upload it, just crop out the black and everything will be in the circleprGQ4uB.png

19 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Phew, glad you are open for business. I am already behind and thats just beta tester request. Was worried about the flood we are about to see

haha yea I figured I'd lend a hand...Avy requests alone because of the circle format might stack up ha

3 hours ago, JonStark said:

Hey @Kiltman any chance I could rock that Game of Thrones one you posted? That's amazing.

Will definitely give you credit as well.

Actually that's one of the two that I made myself (I have a sig rotater)

but I'd be up to making another one for you, if @Deadpulse is ok with that...cause I saw you asked him already 

45 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Actually that's one of the two that I made myself (I have a sig rotater)

but I'd be up to making another one for you, if @Deadpulse is ok with that...cause I saw you asked him already 

I actually PMed @Deadpulse and told him not to worry about it once I saw yours since I knew he had a bunch to do, but either works. You guys are both sick so whoever has time to do one when they get a chance would be greatly appreciated. 

Archived