Kiltman's Sig Emporium ~open~

Kiltman

5 hours ago, JonStark said:

I actually PMed @Deadpulse and told him not to worry about it once I saw yours since I knew he had a bunch to do, but either works. You guys are both sick so whoever has time to do one when they get a chance would be greatly appreciated. 

Ok cool, I'm out of the country right now...but I'll work on it sometime next week 

Do you want a Jon Snow and Rams logo still? Or something more? I have an idea for the Rams that kinda works with any concept

8 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Ok cool, I'm out of the country right now...but I'll work on it sometime next week 

Do you want a Jon Snow and Rams logo still? Or something more? I have an idea for the Rams that kinda works with any concept

Awesome, sounds good!

Yeah, Jon Snow and the rams would be great. Anything you think looks good is fine with me. Thanks again!

17 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

@Kiltman, I would love it if you could make a GLORIOUS Bobby Roode sig, take as much time as you need, absolutely no rush. No real requests besides that I would like it wider than 400 pixels.

ha ok...been a long time since I did a wrestler
will be fun

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 8:42 AM, JonStark said:

Awesome, sounds good!

Yeah, Jon Snow and the rams would be great. Anything you think looks good is fine with me. Thanks again!

iXP6Vq6.png?1

hey @JonStark, sorry

been super swamped all fall, had this started, not sure why i never finished it

same goes for you others

Archived