Potential Trade?

LuckyIrish23

1 hour ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Get out of here with that crap. Huh had 8 sacks once and he's a free agent we can sign. Do you not want to win CHAMPIONSHIPS??!

It's not like Huh would even consider GB dude. No night life. The guy's on Twitter making it rain in strip clubs! Like we have ANY shot

6 minutes ago, Kepler said:

It's not like Huh would even consider GB dude. No night life. The guy's on Twitter making it rain in strip clubs! Like we have ANY shot

Oh BS, that nobody wants to come to GB **** is a made up lie from Ted fans to cover that fact he refused to improve this team so he could set records starting the most UDFAs season after season.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Oh BS, that nobody wants to come to GB **** is a made up lie from Ted fans to cover that fact he refused to improve this team so he could set records starting the most UDFAs season after season.

You're on ignore buddy! 

9 minutes ago, Leader said:

Who's HUH?

One of the championship pieces we can add. Ted would never pull the trigger on a guy like Huh,but Gute is wayyyyyyyyyy different. He wants to win and win now. You'd be an idiot to not sign Huh ASAP.

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

One of the championship pieces we can add. Ted would never pull the trigger on a guy like Huh,but Gute is wayyyyyyyyyy different. He wants to win and win now. You'd be an idiot to not sign Huh ASAP.

You have a name (?) cause for whatever reason HUH isnt ringing any bells.....

Just now, Leader said:

You have a name (?) cause for whatever reason HUH isnt ringing any bells.....

lol, me and Kep are just being idiots, you missed the joke and it honestly isn't worth rehashing, it went on way too long already lol

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

lol, me and Kep are just being idiots, you missed the joke and it honestly isn't worth rehashing, it went on way too long already lol

But in some ways it's any argument that's been going on forever in packer forums. 

12 hours ago, Golfman said:

If he's a Packer I will support him. Regardless of that, I'm entitled to an opinion, even if it is contrary to what others believe. Pro Bowl, hell, if he's on the team I hope he's 1st team all-pro. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. 

Right now, I've not been impressed with his play or leadership. Just my point of view and others clearly disagree. For the record, I've been with sticking with younger players who have had a bad year. The one exception where I was CLEARLY wrong Was David Bakhtiari. I didn't see the upside and I was clearly wrong about him and happy to admit so. 

HHCD actually made the Pro Bowl and was 2nd team All-Pro as well in 2016. I have no problems with HHCD. He's one of the few defensive guys that gives it his all week after week and he's a fiery guy. I just think the team basically gave up last year and HHCD and Damarious Randall basically called out the defensive coaching staff and other players about accountability. It was a toxic environment on the defensive side of the ball last year. Some of the better players on our defense were overwhelmed covering up for deficiencies in experience level, lack of effort and poor coaching. I think HHCD is going to be a stud in Pettine's defense. Don't get me wrong. He's never going to be a Nick Collins Earl Thomas type of safety. He doesn't have type of natural athleticism but he's a decent sized guy with good athleticism and he plays with passion and fire. Dom Capers hung around way too long.

49 minutes ago, strat1080 said:

HHCD actually made the Pro Bowl and was 2nd team All-Pro as well in 2016. I have no problems with HHCD. He's one of the few defensive guys that gives it his all week after week and he's a fiery guy. I just think the team basically gave up last year and HHCD and Damarious Randall basically called out the defensive coaching staff and other players about accountability. It was a toxic environment on the defensive side of the ball last year. Some of the better players on our defense were overwhelmed covering up for deficiencies in experience level, lack of effort and poor coaching. I think HHCD is going to be a stud in Pettine's defense. Don't get me wrong. He's never going to be a Nick Collins Earl Thomas type of safety. He doesn't have type of natural athleticism but he's a decent sized guy with good athleticism and he plays with passion and fire. Dom Capers hung around way too long.

Yeah, that is not what I saw from HHCD at the end of the year whatsoever. 

20 hours ago, Golfman said:

Yeah, that is not what I saw from HHCD at the end of the year whatsoever. 

Again. The defense gave up on the defensive coaching staff last year. Because it was just the same old same old The defense was a joke and some of the veterans were having a hard time coping with what was going on around them. HHCD was pretty vocal about the defensive coaching staff not holding players accountable for mistakes. You can only excel in a toxic environment for so long.  

Archived