Thursday Night Preseason Games

Webmaster

Seven games on tap for tonight.  I've linked to all the team forums below in hopes that members will also discuss the games in the team forums.    I'd love to see more activity in the team forums this season.  I recommend following your favorite team's forum and adding all your favorite forums to an activity feed.

For the Ravens, there are some interesting competions. The oline is in shambles and we could see a heavy rotation.

The wide receiver competition however could be really exciting. Mike Wallace, Jeremy Maclin, the awkward athlete are locks, but Chris Moore, Michael Campanaro, Quincy Adeboyjo and Tim White and Keenan Reynolds are all in contention of roster spots.

The front 7 is also really interesting. Besides Brandon Williams, Terrell Suggs and CJ Mosley, we have a bunch of young players who are competing including Brent Urban, Michael Pierce, Bronson Kaufusi, Patrick Ricard, Carl Davis, Will Henry, Tim Williams, Kamalei Correa, Tyus Bowser, Zardarius Smith, Matt Judon and Patrick Onwuasor

I'm pretty excited to see Hundley throw to some of these roster bubble WRs. This is the first year I am actually interested in who's going to win those spots after WR3. Geronimo Allison, Trevor Davis, and Jeff Janis made the team last year. Deangelo Yancey, Malachi Dupre, Michael Clark, and Max McCaffrey are all pushing them. All of those players will end on an active roster or PS, somewhere.

These Thursday games are going to feature some teams Titans are playing in the 2017 season. I'm going to Watch some of the Dolphins game and Jags game just to see how Cutler and Bortles play in their limited time and maybe we can have a good look at their rookies. 

Archived