Evaluating & Projecting The Roster

Heimdallr

20 minutes ago, Kparty15 said:

The Bengals just cut DE Michael Johnson!  I know we went after him a few years ago.  Is there any chance we bring him in like we did Iloka?

It would be interesting, but if they just cut Robison for the youth I have a hard time seeing them  adding Johnson. But we all know how Zimmer feels about his old players and I didn't think Iloka would come over either. 

1 hour ago, byuvike88 said:

It would be interesting, but if they just cut Robison for the youth I have a hard time seeing them  adding Johnson. But we all know how Zimmer feels about his old players and I didn't think Iloka would come over either. 

I think Johnson/Robison are a wash, so B-Rob being gone means that’s probably a no on Johnson. Robin is probably just as much a Zimmer guy now as Johnson is/was.

Drango from the Browns is definitely someone i’d look into. He isn’t great, maybe fringe starter, but he’s better than Compton and I believe he has more starting experience.

QB Connor Cook was cut by Oakland.  I’d have to imagine he would be an upgrade over Trevor Siemian.

TE’s Kyle Carter and Bucky Hodges were both cut.  I think one of them might be able to do more than Conklin.  Nick O’Leary is also available at TE.

4 hours ago, Kparty15 said:

QB Connor Cook was cut by Oakland.  I’d have to imagine he would be an upgrade over Trevor Siemian.

TE’s Kyle Carter and Bucky Hodges were both cut.  I think one of them might be able to do more than Conklin.  Nick O’Leary is also available at TE.

No thanks to all four

9 hours ago, Kparty15 said:

Cook only has 1 career start.  If we were going to cut Siemian, I'd probably be looking just to make Sloter the backup.

Archived