Projected offensive line?

Johnny Nix

3 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Who’s your starting lineup?

Glenn- Boling- Price- Westerman- Fisher

Pretty much this, unless they move Cedric to RG.

I think Pollack can het way more out of Ced by having him attack at the snap instead of retreating and "catching".  Ever notice how he spends a bunch of energy swatting at the hands of d-linemen?  I thought only d-linemen did that

21 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

Who’s your starting lineup?

Glenn- Boling- Price- Westerman- Fisher

That has to be the favorite at this point. As long as Fisher checks out medically, he'll be the right tackle.  It's  between two guys who looked good in limited action in Redmond and Westerman for that right guard spot. I guess Ced might be put in that mix, but I figure he is likely going to be held to left tackle and hope something clicks.

Glenn-Boling-Price-Ogbeuhi-Fisher

I think they will start out like this.  Ogbeuhi played some guard in college, and it was his best position.  I thought he wasn't good at Tackle in college, but somehow PA thought he would succeed in the NFL at it.  I think we'll give him a chance at guard.  Pollack might be the best thing for Ced.  His biggest weakness is that he stands back and lets the defender come to him, hopefully with Pollack having our guys attack more, it might help his game.

The right side of the OL is definitely suspect, but I'm comfortable going into the season with those players.  We upgraded more than I expected in one offseason (LT and C).  So I can't complain...

I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited for the new coaches coming in. I might’ve been more excited for the prospect of Zim, Hue, or Guenther taking over Marvin’s job but this one is actually happening.

11 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

Pollack might be the best thing for Ced. 

Or the worst.  Alexander drafted him, so he was married to him and had to play him.  Pollack doesn't have those kind of dumb sunk cost fallacies at this point, so i think Ced rides the pine the actual 5 best players play.

Archived